Saturday 8 May 2010

Poppet el Londres marrana

Today has been a chilly and overcast day and so Owner and i have spent the day at home. In the morning Owner spent time teasing, twisting and pulling my nipples until they were sore and pert and then proceeded to finger fuck Her slut whilst pleasuring Herself with Her hitachi. Owner then instructed me to come out of chastity and to spend the day wearing just my white over-the knee socks, knickers, bra and see-thru top. Owner stated that whenever i sat down i was to pull down my panties and that i was also to order a new suction-cup dildo.

Owner has advised that She wants to have such a dildo so that She can attach it around the flat for me to fellate under Her instruction and whenever She chooses as part of my whore training, in short to get used to sucking cock at any opportunity. Owner advised that the dildo, which is 9-inches long, is to be attached to the tiles in the bathroom for me to fellate when having a supervised shower, to be attached to the tiles in the kitchen for me to fellate when washing-up, to the base of the kitchen table for me to fellate when She is researching and to the garden shed to fellate outside. In short, for me to be a cock-sucking whore. This left me extremely aroused and excited, even more so as Owner has used every opportunity today to tease and caress my unchastised clit and twist my nipples and play with my pussy. This was especially the case when we settled down to watch a film on DVD this afternoon, Pedro Almodovar's 1980 Pepe, Luci, Bom The film contains a song by a very young Alaska the lyrics of which, if you understand Spanish, sum me up completely.....i am my Owners slut


No comments: