Thursday 6 May 2010

Whore Training and Elections

Last night i was temporarily released from chastity for my regular caning and outdoor whore training session. After receiving 160 strokes of the cane Owner instructed that i was to a follow Her into the garden for my whore training. However, this time in addition to having my nipples clamped for this i was also instructed to inserted one of the stubby ribbed butt plugs into my pussy and resent myself for Her with my dress pulled down below my breasts and the hem pulled up over my waist. i tottered out onto the patio in my 'slippers' - i always wear high-heeled 'slippers' at home - and was instructed to kneel down facing the house and to play with my clit and the plug in my pussy. As i did so Owner placed the chain connecting the clover nipple clamps between my teeth so they were pulled tight. i was very quickly aroused and close to cumming at which point Owner instructed me to stop and then she pulled my head back and fucked my mouth with a hand-held dildo before instructing me to re-commence. This was repeated a few times, each time i was close to cumming Owner would have me stop and proceed to fuck my mouth again. When i was finally given permission to cum i did as expected of me and licked the sticky mess off my fingers before being told to go back inside, clean up and return to chastity.

i have come to love our whore training sessions and particularly the fact that each time Owner adds a little something 'new' to the session. i' know that one day i will be expected to perform as Owners whore in a more public location and hope that i am able to do so to Her satisfaction.

Later that evening in bed Owner and i were discussing the election that is being held today in the UK. i'm quite interested in politics though Owner is less so. However, Owner suggested that it would be fun if we were to form our own party and to stand for election. This got me thinking as to what some of the pledges in our manifesto might be and have jotted down the following ideas for starters, would be interested to hear what others might come up with :o). Anyway, here are my starters for ten as manifesto pledges for the Owner and pet party;

  1. All women to receive a free strapon courtesy of the state
  2. Male chastity devices to be made freely available and adverts extolling the virtues of keeping a male chastised to be run on national radio and TV
  3. Stocks to be re-introduced in public places - not for criminals as i believe this to be a cruel and unnecesary punishment - but rather for Dommes to place their submissives and be able to cane/flog them in public
  4. Introduce public humiliation days alongside bank holidays, days in which Dommes can humiliate subs in public and are encouraged to do so
  5. Housework, cooking, cleaning etc to become a compulsory part of the national curriculum for boys...they can't leave school until you've passed the test
  6. Fridays to be declared national 'men in nylons and panties/bra' day
  7. The law to be changed to state that any woman in a relationship with a man can demand and expect to receive sexual pleasure, gratification or amusement whenever or wherever She demands. Failure to comply to be punishable in law. The punishment itself to be chosen by the woman and to take place in a designated public place designed for such a purpose on a saturday.
  8. All public buildings to have designated spanking areas
  9. Building codes ammended so that all new houses/flats have to contain a designated 'dungeon' space...the space to be at least wide enough to swing a flogger with ease
  10. The empty fourth plinth in Trafalgar Square to have a statue of a giant butt plug installed
Any other ideas for the manifesto welcomed! Would certainly make for an interesting election ;o)

1 comment:

Mistress160 and solipsist said...

I'm still falling about at that list...

Don't think I can add to it right now but will show sol your post tonight and we'll have a think about suggestions.