Sunday 17 August 2014

Portrait of Poppet At Home

With the exception of the weights suspended from my clitty (weighted table cloth clamps) and the fact that i am not in chastity this is pretty much what you would see if you were a fly on the wall in our flat of an evening or at the weekend.







i always wear a skirt or dress at home and Owners house rule for Her wife is that i should never wear knickers at home in the evening. The leather collar and cuffs are always in place at home (albeit normally removed when Owner takes a photo of me) and of course i always wear makeup these days. The apron is because i have been baking much of this afternoon (lemon drizzle bread and also a chard, olive and cheese bread). As for the weighted clamps? Well, there i also another rule that states that at least one time a week i am to be clamped whilst cleaning. This was me just before i started to clean the kitchen, an hour later and when i had finished and the smile would have looked a little more forced - those red balls are weights and the white clamps themselves have teeth to ensure they firmly grip a tablecloth - or in this instance my clitty bits. As for the lack of chastity? There are times when Owner likes me out of chastity, though on this occasion i have been advised that time will end tomorrow morning and i will be locked back up again.

So there you have it, this is what i look like most of the time at home.

6 comments:

Mistress Marie said...

I think you look like a very pretty wife for your owner. Very slave like too. If David and I lived together 24/7 he would look like that too.

I also read your last couple posts. I am sorry to hear you got off track but that is pretty easy to do when things are chaotic. I'm glad you have an extension. Perhaps owner could start offering your massage/facial/pedi services to her friends and you could charge them a little less than a spa would and then have extra money that way? Also maybe put some of your knittings into an Etsy shop online.

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Mistress Marie - many thanks for your comment. Things are a bit quieter at home now so my routine is coming back to where it should be and i am excited about the courses i am booked onto.

Owner also suggested the idea of an Etsy shop but i need to make more products first to sell. However, it is possibly more a question of watch this space than never.

i'll raise your idea of offering massage/pedis etc to others with Her.

p
x

susanrhodes said...

i am still quite jealous of you as i have said before.
its a pity you don't have a few people selling stuff at your door!!!
xx

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Susanrhodes - we do get quite a few callers during the day but i wear trousers until changing in the evening so am reasonably respectable when i open the door! We also share a communal hallway with our neighbours. That said, i have raised the idea of only wearing skirts/shorts at home with Owner so who knows, it may happen one day! :)

p
x

Unknown said...

Hi there! I noticed you started following me, and I wanted to come say hi - and follow you back! I am looking forward to getting to know you and reading your blog. :) Thank you for following me!

xxoo
brat

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi brat - delighted you popped by and welcome to my world.

p
x