Sunday 14 May 2017

The Good Life

Owner will often remind me that i am an extremely lucky submissive. When She says this She means that there are many things that She allows me to do which another, stricter dominant might not. She is of course correct. Owner regularly gives me little treats or surprises that She knows i will enjoy. This weekend i have been especially lucky in that regard.

Yesterday was the final of the Eurovision song contest, an event i always look forward to watching. Owner finds the whole show a bit of a waste of time but She knows that it is a show that i enjoy and thus it has become something of an annual fixture in our household, with us both sitting down together to watch it as a treat for me. This year Owner surprised me by not simply permitting me to watch the show but also suggesting that we go to the pub beforehand and then come home and watch the show. And so it was we spent a few happy hours having a few drinks and gossipping and people watching before returning to watch the spectacle on TV. The song i hoped might win, Belgium's entry, did not but congratulations to Portugal for a deserved success.

The treats continued today when Owner permitted me to undertake another of my favourite activities, namely take a trip to our local garden centre and buy some plants. If left to my own devices, something that will obviously never happen, i could spend all day in garden centres and spend a small fortune. Owner ensures this doesn't happen but She does permit me the occasional supervised foray to go with Her to get some plants. However, i am only permitted to get the ones She chooses.

So, as you can see i have been having quite a weekend of treats. We have also started our new routine of me drinking a glass of Owners wonderful urine each day at the weekend. The glass i was given by Owner this morning was full of Her warm amber wine. For some reason i am always left feeling aroused when i drink a glass of Her piss, it is wonderful stuff.

However, Owner is also quick to chastise or reprimand me when i do things wrong and today She unfortunately had cause to administer one of Her new 'instant punishments'. i had just got out of the shower when She came in and demanded to know why i hadn't labelled the date i had placed a half-finished packet of halloumi cheese into a container in the fridge. i was instructed to pick a punishment from the punishment bag that now hangs from our fridge door. The card i took out stated that i was to stand for twenty minutes facing the wall with my nipples clamped and weighted. So this was how i spent twenty minutes of my day today. My nipples were quite sensitive afterwards!
nipples tweezer clamped and weighted
Stood facing the wall for my punishment, the punishment bag is the small red bag hanging to my left


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, your poor nipples! Yes, your Owner seems very nice to you.
i hope She gave you a bit of Her nectar to drink this morning :) hug ~sara

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Sara. Yes She gave me a glass before breakfast yesterday and another before doing my exercises today. Delicious.

p
x

Anonymous said...

Lucky boy!!