Thursday 31 January 2019

It Shouldn't Really Happen to a Pet....

A comment on my last post from Sissy Kaaren (about the lock of her chastity device lock once an airport security scanner) reminded me of a post that Owner and i had previously talked about me writing but which i had never quite got around to doing. Well here goes. The following are all real things that have happened over the 14 years that Owner and i have been together. Each was, at the time, rather embarassing, but also quite funny. All could only happen to someone or a couple who enjoy the kind of relationship that Owner and i do and the activities that accompany this.

Yes, what follows is a list of embarassing predicaments or mis-haps that have come our way over the years. Each is true. It would be great to hear of any other similar mishaps or incidents that readers have also had to go through but which in turn have all helped to make us who we all are today.

Anyway, here goes with my list:

  • the time i accidentally sent a Christmas wishlist intended for Owner to my parents and my sister - i bet they never had never thought of a butt plug as a seasonal for me before!
  • the time in Ireland whilst staying in a tiny little holiday cottage that the cleaner unexpectedly let herself into the building just as Owner was about to fuck me with Her strapon on the downstairs coffee table - ooops!
  • the time at work when a colleague suddenly announced (whilst looking rather confused) that he had just found a suspender strap on the floor - the minute i saw it i knew whose it was!
  • the time at Rome airport when the immigration officer decided to do a full and very public inspection of the suitcase Owner and i had with us for our little weekend trip - you can guess the things he found inside
  • the time when Owner's sister stumbled across a picture she really was not supposed to see whilst she was staying with us
  • the time i accidentally emailed a colleage with the same name (and hence very similar work email addresses) a copy of an 'interesting' short story i was writing that i had meant to email to myself to work on whilst away on a work trip
  • the time when, whilst my dad was staying with us, he looked at me most oddly at breakfast and i realised i had, without thinking, started to eat my breakfast from the metal dog's bowl i am expected eat all my food from - we don't even have a dog!
  • the one and only time i have ever needed to be transported by ambulance to a hospital when, of course, i happened t only be wearng a pink dressing gown and had no opportunity to 'make myself a bit more decent'
  • the time when i accidentally texted the builder, who had installed a new front door the day before, a message intended for Owner that described what clothes and knickers i was wearing that day and in which i referred to myself as 'slutty pet' - i then had to face the same builder a few hours later! Mercifully, the subject of the stray text was never raised.
  • the time my Mum suddenly said to me when  I visited one time 'Are you wearing make-up?' - to which obviously the answer was 'yes' 
  • the time on my 'hen party' that i got a little carried away and took off my knickers near London Bridge for a quick, naughty photo with Owner, when suddenly a gaggle of tourists appeared around the corner and i had to hastily drop to the ground and to hide the fact that i was 'completely commando'
There are countless other 'near misses' to add to these as well and no doubt there will be more to come over the years. Have any readers experienced similar mishaps?

4 comments:

Mrs. K said...

I love it....we all do things like this....maybe we all subconsciously want to be caught!!!
I'm going to review a few of my worst humiliations for future posts!!!
Kisses
Kaaren

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Kaaren and i think you are absolutely right about us subconsciously wanting to be caught. Looking forward to reading about yours.....

p
x

Anonymous said...

Some embarrassing situations indeed, i am smiling and blushing in equal measure. Luckily or unluckily depending on how one looks at this i have not had any mishaps to date although a couple of times wearing a throng or g-string i am sure that it was exposed when having to bend over but nothing said to me.

lovely post if a little embarrassing post

regards

sissysteph

Poppet Subslut said...

Give it time sissysteph, give it time :)

p
x