Tuesday 22 January 2019

More Dice Challenges

As mentioned in my last post Owner has introduced the concept of my having to undertake challenges when working from home which are determined by the roll of one of the new dice she has created for this specific purpose. The dice allows different activities to be written and described on each face. If i am working from home then Owner requires that i roll the dice to determine what challenge or activity i will be required to perform. This new game started mid-way through last week, just after my birthday, with having to deep throat the double-ended dildo once an hour for three hours.

Well, this week i worked from home yesterday and today. Yesterday i had the relatively simple task of wearing nipple clamps for twenty minutes. I attached clover clamps to my nipples at the start of a teleconference and wore them for the specified time.

Today's challenge was rather more risque and humiliating. It required that i go outside at some point during the day and take a photo of my knickers on my head, Well, I am pleased to report that i completed it successfully taking a photo outside in our street. In fact, i did it twice as the first time i realised i was not happy with the photo as you could not see my knickers very well and so i went back outside and did the challenge again! Owner insists that is not the real reason at all and that the real reason is simply that i am an exhibitionist - She is, of course, correct.

Anyway, this is what i was wearing when i went outside:
my home working uniform for the day
And this is me in our street
Oops - I seem to have come out with no knickers on - no i haven't, they are on my head!
The dice are certainly bringing a new dimension to working from home!

3 comments:

Valeria sissy01 said...

Hola amiga que gusto ver una nueva publicación estas muy bella en tu uniforme de trabajo felicidades ir superar tus pruebas

Anonymous said...

Hi p,

Love the new game, pity it was not Owner's used knickers on your head but i have a serious panty fetish.

Regads my schooling i have been given a long term assignment for the Suffragettes in UK & US and have until September to finish.

The shorter one is why men should crossdress for his Owner/Goddess and due to me seeking a new job have been given some time before i start this probably next week and have 3 days to complete 2 A4 sheets with at least 6 references. If complete to satisfaction then can worship Goddess's feet otherwise will have to have to bite play which i do no like.

Hope you and Owner are well and She continues to make things both pleasant and uncomfortable for you ;)

love

sissysteph

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you both and that assignment sounds interesting sissysteph

p
x