Monday 28 January 2019

Zagreb Treat(s)

Owner and i have just returned from a wonderful long weekend to Zagreb in Croatia. The trip was a present to me from Owner for my birthday and She booked us into a wonderful 5-star hotel in the city, the Esplanade that used to be popular with travellers on the Orient Express and has been host to royalty, film stars and celebrities across the ages. It really was a special place with a wonderful style and ambiance, the perfect spot for a photo shoot!

But, before that there was the city to enjoy and explore. We had a lovely time exploring the old town and eating some great food. We also visited a couple of fascinating museums, the Museum of Broken Relationships (some very sad stories of loves lost) and the 80s Museum (an apartment full-of items and memorabilia from Yugoslavia in the 1980s - again quite poignant given the terrible wars that were just around the corner).

Here are a couple of pictures from Zagreb
Zagreb market


But back to the wonderful hotel! Owner made good use of the sumptuous surroundings to do a great photo shoot of me roaming around in the corridors in one of my new dresses and then a second series of photos of me in my new nighties in the bedroom. It was great fun to do - here are some of the pictures
the lift lobby on our floor
prowling the staircase
and the corridors...
in our room in my new nightie
My birthday treats were far from over though. This morning Owner first straddled my back whilst pleasuring Herself to orgasm with Her vibrator and then took me using Her new strapon harness pants and Her favourite strapon whilst again pleasuring Herself to another orgasm. As Owner thrust into me i thrust happily and greedily along the length of Her shaft, revelling in the sensation of being fucked by Her.  i was safely locked up in chastity as Owner took me (as i was all trip - only briefly swapping my metal cage for a plastic one to clear airport security)- it was a wonderful way to end the trip!

4 comments:

Mrs. K said...

Beautiful pictures!!!
A lovely looking hotel too....it looks quite grand!!!
And that dress fits you soooo well!!!!
And the red nightie!!!! It's no wonder your owner fucked you...you look so adorably fuckable!!!
Love
Kaaren
PS I should put up a post of the time I went through security and my cage set off the alarm....it was plastic but we both forgot about the little padlock!!!!

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Kaaren, thank you and yes the hotel was amazing, a 5 star art deco delight. Would highly recommend if ever you and yours are over that way.

Glad you like the dress. Is one of my new 'work' outfits for when i am working at home but Owner thought it also deserved a more opulent outing so to speak. Glad you like the nightie too, i do.

i have one of those brass barrel type locks in both my metal and plastic cage so the lock itself never triggers security if i am wearing it with the plastic cage, obviously the metal one would! Actually, you have reminded me of something too. Owner and i have also discussed in the past my writing a 'It should never happen to poppet' type blog, listing all the incidents and minor embarassments etc that have happened over the years, of which there have been many - including one just such as yours! We could all chip in our stories.

p
x

Anonymous said...

Lovely photo's happypet! Wonderful present from Owner, Zagreb looks a good place to visit and Owner having her pleasure with you, good times.

sisysteph

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you sissysteph, it was a wonderful present indeed. i am very lucky

p
x