Saturday 20 April 2019

Fun and Games

Owner an i have been having a very enjoyable Easter weekend (and it is not even half way through) despite the un-seasonal heatwave that has descended upon these parts. We often go away for Easter but not this year. This year we are at home and it has been really lovely to instead spend it in London.We have a series of walks/visits planned for the four-day holiday. Yesterday we went for a lovely walk along the River Thames to Teddington Lock and back to Richmond followed by the consumption of some delicious ice-cream.

This morning, we retired back to bed after breakfast before heading out later. Owner used the opportunity of neither of us having to get ready for work to instead indulge in some bed time fun with yours truly. Owner began by using Her newly purchased nipple suction devices on one of my nipples (the non-pierced one).  i always adore having my nipples played with and caressed and so it was lovely to have one of them left swollen and extra aroused from the new toy.

However, it was not long before Owner switched Her attention to more traditional activities, specifically spanking and then caning my chastised clit. Owner paid great attention to my exposed 'labia', beating them slowly and methodically until turning Her attention to my backside

caned bottom




With my bottom warmed up ad my clitty throbbing in its cage Owner then gagged me with Her used panties before using my tongue, in combination with Her vibrator, for Her pleasure. By Her own admission Owner likes to fuck Herself on my face like this and i adore being used this way, slowly suffocated as my tongue probes and explores Her sex and Her anus whilst Se bring Herself to orgasm. Owner tastes and smells divine and i could spend hours happily smothered by Her like this.

Today, however, Owner had more treats in store. Once She had satisfied Herself with my tongue and Her toy She turned Her attention to my 'pussy'. First, She moistened Her fingers by fucking Her gloved hand with my mouth before proceeding to fuck my pussy. Owner instructed me to fuck myself against Her hand whilst She held it steady. i soon had a pleasurable rhythm going, bouncing back and forth, feeling Her hand inside me. Each time i ground myself down on Her wrist Owner used Her free had to spank my hanging 'fruit'. Honestly, it was wonderful and i was soon quite excited. However, before proceedings could get too far and risk any sort of accident on my part Owner brought the session to an end with instructions to go and make Her a cup of tea. It was a wonderful start to the day.

Later we set out to do a short walk along an old dis-used railway line in North London that we used to do quite frequently until we moved south of the river a few years ago. It was a great walk to do and we ended up frequenting a pub that was once an old haunt of ours and which we have not visited for years - which was lovely. Anyway, here is a gratuitous shot of me on our walk flashing my bra like a tart


i hope everyone else is having as enjoyable a weekend as we are.

2 comments:

Sissy Kaaren said...

I had so many things to say about your fun adventures.....but I lost track of all my thoughts with one little naughty flash of your bra!!!!
Did I mention that you're so cute I could just eat you up....you are just so darned lovely....your wife is a lucky woman to have you!!!!
Oh and I wonder....did you have matching panties on?
Kisses
Kaaren

Poppet Subslut said...

Kaaren - thank you but it is i who am the lucky one to have Her. i think we both lucked out with the wives we share our lives with.

The panties were nearly matching although not quite. i actually only have one or two matching sets.

p
x