Thursday 4 July 2019

Another Spanking and New Punishments

Owner and i are heading away for a long weekend to Northern Ireland which means it is a shorter work week for us. However, i have had to work away from home on two occasions this week and so have had to be punished by Owner. The form of punishment i received was determined by the new 'working away from home' dice which She has introduced to encourage me to work from home, where i belong.

One of these two punishments will be completed when we return from our trip and will involve me being gagged for the duration of a TV series we both watch - about an hour - whilst we watch it. However, the second punishment was administered last night and comprised another 100 strikes from Her favourite leather paddle. Owner administered it during the World Cup half-time break. Once again it made quite an impact and left me with red and sore bottom.

This morning Owner declared how much She is enjoying these new punishments. She has also decided that discipline should  be used again as a learning aide to further my Spanish language learning. Years ago Owner used to regularly test me on how well i was doing with Spanish and then punish me if i was not doing well (i should say here that languages really are not my strong point). Anyway, i then had a period of ill-health and these study punishments ceased. That was a few years ago. Owner has now decided that She will re-start testing my Spanish and that i can expect to be punished for errors or mistakes.

So it looks like discipline and punishments will be playing a bigger part in my life from now on.

5 comments:

Edwin Verrips said...

Hi Happy,
Its a good idea to be gagged, no more interuption during the tv. Curious if you keep it dry when you are gagged.
Btw, we won yesterday from Sweden.
Love
Evy

sissie billie said...

Hi Poppet,

how did your bottom recover from the last spanking?

I'm glad that Madam doesn't apply the same rule to me for working away but there are still plenty of other punishments or "corrections". I'll see how I fair tonight as it is my weekly review in Madam's Study at 8pm. I suspect that I'll be leaning over the back of the chair presenting my bum for her.

Enjoy your trip, Northern Ireland is lovely by the way!

XXXX Billie

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Evy - Congratulations on the win against Sweden. i will let you know how dry i stay. When i am gagged doing the washing up i tend to drool a bit.

p
x

Sissie billie - i hope your review with Madam went well? My bottom tends to recover quite quickly although i notice it more (i.e. it hurts more) if i am spanked or caned again soon after.

Yes N Ireland is great. We've visited a few times and to the Republic. We're visiting Derry this time.

p
x

Edwin Verrips said...

Good morning, Happy,
I have question about your piercings, do your owner cinsider to enlarge them?
And what about a PA piercing, as you use your member only for peeing?
Love
Evy

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Evy - no, Owner has no plans to enlarge my piercings. i do actually have a Prince Albert piercing (had had for mny years). However, i do not wear a ring in it anymore as the piercing migrated so i removed it. The hole(s) are still there tough.

p
x