Saturday 13 July 2019

Chastity and Dice Updates

On Thursday, it being the 11th day of the month, i got to roll the monthly chastity dice once again to see whether or not i might be released? And the answer......no, i am to remain locked for at least another TWO months. That means no further chance of release until September the 11th when the dice will be rolled again (Note to self - i must remember to bring the dice on holiday with us as we will in the middle of a two week holiday on that date).

This means that when the dice is next rolled i will have been locked for over 100 days. i don't know if that will be a record for me or not, if not it will be close to being one. It also means that i will, most likely, by then have gone over 250 days without an orgasm. Yesterday i passed the two hundred day mark. Two hundred days of feeling happily, hornily, frustrated.

Thursday night i also received a caning for having worked away from home during as i had to attend a meeting. You can see my bottom was looking a little 'stripey' as a consequence and i can confirm that it felt rather warm afterwards :)
Striped butt
However, i did not get to think about it for long as i was then bound and gagged for an hour whilst we watched a TV episode as a punishment for having gone into work for my job interview the day before. At the end of the hour my mouth was leaking freely from the cock gag that had been in my mouth the whole time.

i worked from home yesterday and the dice determined that i needed to deep-throat a dildo every hour for three hours. i enjoy deep-throating and i think i have got much better at it with practice

On your marks, get set...
...go!
In the evening Owner took me out for some drinks and a meal to celebrate my promotion at work. How lucky i am.

10 comments:

Va said...

Hola muchas felicidades una duda estabas sin brasier porqué no se nota debajo de tu remera a que debe eso?

Poppet Subslut said...

Hola Va - gracias para tu nota. si, yo lo llevo debajo en esta foto pero es sin relleno.

p
x

Va said...

Ahh .. es que no se nota
.... Pensé no lo tenías

Sissy Kaaren said...

I wish I could be there to sooth that sore bottom for you....light kisses and slow licks....I could see spending a few hours doing just that....before I separate those striped cheeks and get really busy!!!!
Your deep throat skills are very impressive....I wish I had something that would need a deep throat....but all I've got is something that barely gets past your lips!!!!
I wouldn't mind giving yours a try.....
Does she ever milk you or in any way give you release while your chastity stays on....when my wife fucks me I drool out cum in a long sissygasm...
I hope you get that too!!!!
Kisses
Kaaren

becky said...

I was pleased to see that you will remain in chastity for two more months! I would suggest that Owner dispense with continued chastity on the dice and just insist that you remain in chastity, at least, to the end of the year. Thus allowing you to focus the dice challenge on ways to sexual please Owner. Or, concentrate on trying to have you leak cum while being pegged.
I would also suggest a fun outdoor challenge. On a nice sunny day, go to a large public park in London, upon arrival strip down to your two piece bathing suit and sun bath for an hour. Nothing is better than girly tan lines!!
Enjoy!

Poppet Subslut said...

De nada Va

p
x

Kaaren - a tongue betwixt cheeks sounds most pleasant :) Thank you for the deep throat compliment, lots and lots of practice has got me to that point but i still hope to one day get the entoire full ength of that double dildo down my throat. i think you would find mine easy to swallow without any effort at all - perhaps just from a sharp inhale of breath :)

Owner never deliberately milks me although i sometimes do leak although She likes to limit that too. A new dildo arrived today which She will be testing at some point ....so who knows!

Beccy - Owner loves the dice so i cannot see Her abandoning those and lockign me full time - if anything She would probably rather i was locked less than i am. i love your outdoor challenge suggestion btw and who knows, maybe one day...i have sunbathed in a central London park in a bikini before with just my bikini and hat on. It was great fun.

p
x

sissie billie said...

From Madam Alice: Poppet you do have a real talent there, that's a lot of cock that you can swallow, my boyfriend would approve but he does like having Billie gag on his cock. It looks like there is a bit of girth there on that dildo as well, I wonder how you would fair with a real one? Either way you have skill and it is nice to see that you are proving yourself to your Mistress.

Kind Regards

Alice xx

Poppet Subslut said...

Madam Alice - thank you for the wonderful compliment. i have been practising deep-throating for quite a few years now at Owners' request and i thoroughly enjoy seeing how far down i can get that double-ended dildo. My ambition is to be able to swallow it all, at present i can swallow about 4/5 of it so i have a bit further to go. i am sure i would give a real cock my best shot. It has been many years since i last fellated one but at the time my 'skills' were much less developed than they are now.

Thank you for the comment and compliment, you have Billie very well trained and i do enjoy your blog.

p
x

trisneill said...

What a prettily-marked bottom! Your owner is obviously a skilled caner to leave such perfect stripes for you to enjoy!

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you trisneil and, yes she does enjoy taking her time to leave a nice pattern. She alternates her stance and focusses first on one side and then switches to the other.

p
x