Sunday 21 July 2019

Exhibitionist at the Exhibitionist Hotel

Owner booked us both in for a night at the Exhibitionist Hotel in West London London (yes, there really is such a place!) as a treat for the two of us this weekend. Owner advised me that She wanted to do a photoshoot whilst we were staying and even permitted me to choose a maxi dress to buy especially for the  occasion and bought me some matching ear rings.

Owner had booked us into the penthouse suite so there were opportunities to do take indoor and outdoor photos. We had great fun with Owner snapping and me posing. We started pretty much as soon as we arrived on the Saturday, then paused to head out for drinks and a meal before resuming this morning. We are both really pleased with the resultant images, a selection of which you can see below;

i love this picture



i even got a chance to pose outside in my bikini
yes those are metal spikes on that chair and yes, Owner had me sit on it :)

an old favourite dress of mine that doesn't get worn that often
The stay was a brief but lovely one. i even got complimented by a total stranger about my jewellery when we were having our meal together, which was a first!

i really am lucky to have an Owner who is not only a very talented photographer but who also really enjoys having me dress prettily for Her so that She can then photograph me - which of course i am thrilled to do!

4 comments:

Mrs. K said...

I absolutely love the little innocent white dress!!!! I could just eat you up!!!!!
I wish my wife would allow me to post any of our pics but she has absolutely forbidden it....
I guess she's right....she doesn't want any "unfortunate" pics to hinder her career....
I've posted a couple of pics that were actually me and she almost made meshut down the blogs....that was how angry she was!!!!
All in all it looks like you had so much fun!!!!!
Kisses
Kaaren

Edwin Verrips said...

I love your pictures to, very female and cute. you could be a nice female but only a litle small thing must be away.
Maybe castration to give you more curves . Ha ha
Also kisses from me
Love
Evy

sissie billie said...

From Madam Alice: Wow poppet you are a very cute creature aren't you. Your Mistress certainly knows how to capture you in the picture. I love the photo of you next to the chair, you do have a very spankable bottom, and your Mistress has captured that perfectly.

Kind Regards

Alice

Poppet Subslut said...

Kaaren - i m glad you liked the white dress, i have had it a few years and had forgotten how pretty it is, it was a pleasure to wear it again. i also understand your wife's nervousness about pictures. i confess i have sometimes wondered whether any of the pictures on your blog are of you. There have been one or two when i have thought 'Aha! i wonder if that is her?' - 'you' looked very cute in them! px

Evy - thank you for the compliment and i don't think castration is on Owners agenda although to be honest if it could be done in such a manner that it did not in any way diminish my sex drive, just made it physically impossible to satisfy that way, then the idea is almost an appealing one. px

Madam Alice - Thank you (blushes) but the credit is all down to Owners' skills with a camera and the delights of makeup! i do glute exercises daily to try and keep my bottom in 'spankable' shape. That chair was great, though a little uncomfortable to sit on! px