Monday 29 July 2019

Going, going, (almost) gone

Today saw yours truly working from home and so, as has become the custom in Owners' household, the dice was rolled to determine what i would have to do. i was excited when i saw what it landed on, practice deep throating the dildo three times.

Once again i selected Owners double-ended dildo that She allowed me to purchase to better train to deep throat on. It is 12 inches long and i am on a mission to one day get it all the way down my throat. Would i succeed today? Well you can see below, but i once again had fun trying!

ready for the off - it IS nice and long

take 1
take 2
now nice and gooey
take 3
So, not quite all the way but i am getting there i hope you will agree

8 comments:

Edwin Verrips said...

Good morning happy,
I don't believe that it's going in all the way. But why are you trying it, what will you proof, testing how a real cock in your mouth will be. I cannot image that you that btw.
There is a better place i think for it down stairs.
Love
Evy

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Evy,

Believe you me that is going a looong way down and, as i said, i enjoy gagging on it. i also enjoy having my 'pussy' fucked and played with too though, i guess i am quite greedy like that :)

p
x

Mrs. K said...

I'm thinking it may help your practice if you had someone grab your head from the back as they pushed it in from the front!!!!!
That's always worked for me!!!
Kisses
Kaaren

Poppet Subslut said...

Yes i can see how that would help Kaaren :)

p
x

Edwin Verrips said...

Hi happy pet,
I wonder how your owner calls you?
I know that you are happy and a pet but do you have a special name whitch she use in public?
Btw
I saw that you followed the blog of slave2mywife.blogspot.com do you have an idea what is happening over there?
Love
Evy

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Evy,

Yes i do have such a name. Owner calls me 'Petunio' which is the name i also recently had tattooed on my inner left thigh together with a petunia flower. She has called me that for many years and hardly ever calls me by my real name anymore.

i don't know anymoree than you do about Mia. i guess like many bloggers there are sometimes gaps between posts and it hasn't been long since his last one. Why do you ask?

p
x

Edwin Verrips said...

Hi ( may i call you Petunia),
There are 2 blogs I follow, the first concerned yours and the second is Mia.
I admirer you both.
Love
Evy

Poppet Subslut said...

i would prefer to be called poppet by you Evy

px