Sunday 3 November 2019

Exercising with Owner

Today Owner and i went on our first ever run together in our local park. Neither of us are runners, i last ran when i used to be in the Territorial Army in my 20s (yes that is actually true - i was a heavy machine gunner). However, Owner decided that She would like to give it a try and so She downloaded a super useful app promoted on the National Health Service (NHS) called 'couch to 5k'.

So this  morning we set off for our inaugural run/jog/walk (all three were involved at different points). The programme has a great track record in non-runners to a point where you are able to easily run 5,000m. i am pleased to say that we successfully completed the first stage of our training together - now we just have to keep it up and keep going a bit further in stages. Hopefully this will prove a useful addition to my normal exercise regimen and i am also just so pleased that i can actually run at all. There was a period a few years ago after i experienced major back problems when i could not physically run 5m let alone 5,000m.

This is how we looked having got back home after completing our first run
And yes, i did run in chastity, with make-up and sports bra....obviously :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I luv your running outfit, dear!! So pretty!
Hug, sara

Poppet Subslut said...

Ha, ha! i think i would describe it as practical rather than pretty sara but thank you anyway. i would love to have a running skirt :)

p
x

sissie billie said...

well done both of you, it's always good to get out for a walk or a plod. We are quite fortunate here as we have plenty of access to tracks and paths into the woods and countryside and if you time it right at this time of year you can be surprised what outfit you can get away with.

keep it up.

billie xxxx

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks billie and bribgs a whole new meaning to 'If you go down to the woods tonight you're sure of a big surprise!' :)

We hope to keep it up.

p
x

Mrs. K said...

I've been running since I was a teenager and I still do at least 3 5k's a week....sometimes more....
Usually I wear my tight little shorts and of course a sports bra under my jersey...in summer it's just the bra....
I started running because it was really the only "sport" I was good at and most of the bully boys went out for football or baseball or both....I was always small and thin and the track coach told me I was built for running....he also suggested that with my longish hair that perhaps I should run with the girls team....anyway...I ran and I loved it....it kept me healthy in more ways than one....it was wonderful exercise and a great way to clear my head....and I could easily outrun any of the local bullies....well I could until they started driving but that's another story!!!
So bravo to you and your Owner...doing it together will give you mutual support and believe me....it gets easier and I can think of nothing else that will get you into shape faster....plus I can eat just about anything and I really don't gain weight...and that really pisses off my wife!!!!!
Enjoy it Pet....and make sure to get a taste of her right after.....it's so good!!!
Kisses
kaaren

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Kaaren and there is clearly more to runners than first meets the eye! Pity we cannot partner up so you could help coach.

Owner and i are both keeping it up so far, i nearly fell over a dog in the dark last night.

i think i need a prettier outfit though. i am currently working on trying to convince Owner of that :) px