Tuesday 7 January 2020

Hello 2020 and Countdown to 50

Owner and i sadly spent Christmas apart with Her family and me staying with my sister until i was able to rejoin Owner in Spain just after Xmas. As a result there was little to particularly write home about in terms of Christmas itself. The only highlight came when, on Christmas Day my sister remarked to Owner during a phone call how useful it was having a slave (meaning me) about the house to help with all the cooking etc. The remark was meant innocently enough, i think, but it made me smile.

It was, however, lovely to finally get out to Spain and re-join Owner just after Christmas and spend time staying with Her family. We hope, maybe one day soon, to get our own flat out there which would be lovely. We shall have to see. But we were able to catch-up with some friends and eat lots of lovely food and enjoy the unusually nice weather - it is the North of Spain which is usually wet this time of year but instead was bright and sunny.

Unfortunately, however, on New Years day i hurt my leg whilst out for a run and so returned to the UK on crutches. i am under strict instructions from Owner that i need to recover in time for my fiftieth birthday treat in a fortnight. As a result She has been doing the cooking and housework not me and leaving me to feel extremely lazy and guilty. It has, however, made me realise how much i need to raise my game when it comes to cleaning and housework. Owner said that the one thing that She wants me to focus on above all others this year is to fully adopt and follow Her standards when it comes to cleanliness and de-cluttering. Owner adopts a merciless approach, any items left out that look superfluous get thrown-away/recycled. She has a very low tolerance for clutter. i am much better and tidier that i was when we first met and usually (leg permitting) do all the housework. It is clear to me though that i need to seriously raise my game and so this year my resolution is to focus hard on being a much better housewife when it comes to keeping our flat exactly as Owner would like it.

Meanwhile, i am starting to get very excited about my forthcoming fiftieth birthday - which is on the 16th of this month. Owner is taking me out to dinner that evening and has something planned for me the following weekend as a 'treat'. i have no idea what it will be but am very excited about whatever it is. My mind is on over-drive wondering what it could be.

Owner is also continuing to keep me in denial but out of chastity pending Her review of the various dice She uses which determine whether i am to be locked up or not and what challenges or tasks i am to undertake. i look forward to finding out what She may have in store for me for 2020.

In the meantime here is a photo of me wearing the new blouse and skirt i purchased (with Owners' permission) using the vouchers i got from my Dad for Xmas - thanks Dad!
me and my crutch!
Incidentally, a combination of short skirt and crutches can be, i have discovered, quite advantageous at times. The delivery man was very helpful in bringing our groceries inside and helping to unpack them for me when he brought them around.

7 comments:

CD Janine said...

Sorry to hear about your leg, I hope you are doing ok now. Love to see some more of your cute outfits.
Janine xx

Mrs. K said...

Even on a crutch you look absolutely adorable....
50!!! surely a sweet young thing like yourself isn't nearing 50!!!! I think you must have found the fountain of youth somewhere in your travels!!!
I hope you have a fast recovery.....you didn't say what happened but if it's a joint injury give it plenty of time to heal up before you resume running!!!
And finally.....I can't imagine the torture of just laying about the house uncaged and not being able to play with it....it makes being caged seem so much easier!!!
Kisses
Kaaren

Edwin Verrips said...

Hi poppet, i hope that you will recover quick.
Uncaged from december 23 till now and no orgasmus, say something about you. I admirrer your character.
Love Evy

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Janine. Leg slowly improving but now also have a stinking cold. You can find me on Flickr too for more images.

Kaaren - oh lovely Kaaren. Whatever would i do without your lovely compliments. It's all down to moisturiser and make-up darling! :) Yes, not being caged but kept denied is quite a trial, i would rather be caged but for now must just keep myself under control. Actually, to be honest having been kept denied so long i have lost the urge to be naughty and masturbate. Which is a good thing.

p
x

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Evy - thank you and i hope so too as Owner has something planned for my birthday which She insists i must have full recovered for. i have no idea what it is but is good motivation to heal fast!

Yes, uncaged for quite a while now but still being very good and not masturbating. i think havign gone over a year without orgasm has had quite an impact on me and i no longer have the urge to release myself i might once have. i like my new denied state and hope it might become permanent. Hope all is good with you and great to see Mia posting again.

p
x

Michelle said...

Great reeading

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Michelle

p
x