Thursday 16 January 2020

OMG - 50!

So today is the day that i turned 50. As i write this it is not even mid-morning here in the UK but already my day has been full of wonderful gifts, surprises and challenges, with more...a lot more, still to come.

My day started at 6am with Owner getting up and preparing breakfast for the two of us whilst i lay in bed. It is normally me that makes the breakfast and so i was feeling quite guilty lying there as i listened to Owner busying Herself in the kitchen. Owner had given me strict instructions to not leave the bed until She came to collect me for breakfast and present opening.

This is the sight that greeted me when Owner led me through into the lounge.
Cake, breakfast, presents' dice and pee
What a sight for sore eyes. Owner had got me a delicious birthday cake, made my breakfast and laid out the dice i was to roll and her presents ready for opening. She also had a special treat for me and this is what i started with first. Yes, Owner had provided me with a delicious glass of her piss for me to enjoy, and enjoy it i did! It was delicious and a wonderful way to start my birthday
Cheers - birthday drink of Owners' pee
drinking Owners' pee - apologies for my mad hair!
Pee drunk it was time to blow out the candles on the cake and move onto the next order of business, dice rolling. The first dice to be rolled was the chastity dice and i struck lucky. i am henceforth being locked back into chastity for a period of 3 months
the outcome of my chastity dice roll
Next up was the monthly outdoor challenge dice roll. i ended up with one of the 'easier' potential dice combinations, namely to pose wearing shorts and trainers outside the cafe in our local park. If you read on you can see how i got on.

Dice rolling completed it was then time to move onto the main order of business, present opening. Boy, did i do well! First, up Owner is gifting me a new tattoo that will clearly state that i am owned by her. She has come up with a design and now all i need to do is make an appointment to get the tattoo done. She is currently considering whereabouts on my body She would like it to go. Her current preference is for it to go on my right inner thigh, opposite where Her previous tattoo is which says my nickname. She has also considered getting it done on my arse but thinks it might be too big. This is Her design - it's wonderful, i love it!
Owners' design for my next tattoo
The next present was a real surprise. This weekend Owner is whisking me away for a weekend trip to Paris, including a visit to Versailles (which we have always wanted to see) as well as an evening performance at the Moulin Rouge. i am super excited at the prospect of seeing the show. We are having a meal beforehand and then we have a night of high kicking, bloomers and stockings wearing girls ahead of us. Oh how i wish i could join them on stage. But Owner has thought of that too. Though i won't be joining in the cabaret the last of my birthday presents were a pair of amazing heeled shoes, a basque, frilly knickers and a fascinator to wear for a photo shoot in our hotel the next day. i will, after all, get an opportunity to dress as a show girl. i am super excited at the prospect. Here's a sneak preview of my amazing new shoes
Last, but not least i also got a beautiful pair of ear-rings to wear. They are silver with a small red stone inset and are completely gorgeous, i love them
my beautiful new ear-rings
Owner also has one more treat planned for my birthday. She is taking me to dinner tonight to one of our favourite places which has amazing views across London. We're both really looking forward to it.

So, didn't i do well!! i got some absolutely amazing presents from Owner and i am super excited about our weekend away to Paris. What additional excitement could the morning possibly bring? Well, completing my challenge for one thing.

The dice had decided that i was to wear shorts and trainers outside the cafe in our local park. With Owners' permission i selected some pretty shorts and my heeled trainers to wear combined with over-the-knee socks, a bra and top. It is currently 9 degrees in London so i also needed a coat to wear. This is what my outfit looked like:
my dice challenge outfit
Preparing to leave the house
heading to the park
outside the park cafe
old lady and dog
One thing i have realised with these challenges is that i ought to invest in a selfie stick, there is only so far my far can extend!

Owner was pleased with me when She saw the photos to show Her that i had completed the challenge. i am already looking forward to next month's one! What a wonderful way to start my 50th and what a lot of amazing presents, treats and surprises i received.

8 comments:

sissie billie said...

Happy Birthday P,

best wishes to you from Madam and myself. hope you enjoy yourself while you are away and you make sure that you treat Owner well while you are away, I,m sure you can show her how much you appreciate her gifts of the basque and heels!

you have a great day and enjoy yourself!

Very kind regards and happy returns

billie and Madam Alice XXXXXX

Poppet Subslut said...

billie and Madam Allice - thank you both for your birthday wishes and i will certainly be showing Owner how much i appreciate Her and love Her. i am very lucky to have such a lovely Owner

p
x

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday ! 50!!!! you look so young !

And welcome to Paris. If you need some help, you can ask, I live in Paris.
So nice city. you can go to Trocadero, the best place to see Eiffel Tower, go up to Sacré Coeur for the fantastic view of Paris, go to Père Lachaise Cemetery, walk in the old district of Marais and Place des Vosges in the center. And eat in marvelous old Brasseries.
You need one or two weeks to visit ;)
michel

Poppet Subslut said...

Michel - merci beaucoup! i actually used to have a flat in Paris many, many years ago, before i knew Owner. Was in Montmartre so is a city i know well. Owner has also visited in the past but this will be our first visit to the city together. We have never been to Versailles so we will be heading out there. Definitely plan to re-visit Sacré Coeur for the stupendous views.

Thank you for your kind words about my age!

p
x

Mrs. K said...

I'm so glad you had a happy birthday Pet!!!!
That outfit you wore outside was just the cutest thing....if I had been driving by I'd have grabbed you up and taken you to where I could do unspeakable things with you.....and then....after a rest.....we'd do them all again!!!
Kisses
Kaaren

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you Kaaren, it was a lovely birthday and it keeps on giving with a trip to Paris coming up this weekend. Glad you liked the outfit, could have done with being warmed up as it was a bit chilly. Can't imagine what 'unspeakable things' you might have had in mind :)

p
x

trisneill said...

Happy Birthday, poppet, the best is yet to come! I love the 'owned' tattoo, such a wonderful expression of your mutual love. And I think it would be lovely on your upper inner thigh, on the soft feminine skin above your stocking top and below your pantie hem. I once had a temporary 'tattoo' on my bottom, an outline of a heart with MistressJ's initial in the middle (see A Perfect Beach on my blog). It should have been a target with a drawing of Her hair brush in the middle for a bulls eye ;-

https://naughtygurl-triss.blogspot.com/2009/05/pantied-part-5-perfect-beach.html

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you trisneil, love the idea of the tattoo of a target!

p
x