Friday 31 January 2020

Ownership and Control

Owner controls and dominates my life in some many wonderful ways. She controls me financially, She decides what i will eat or drink when we go out, i need Her permission before making any purchases, She decides what clothes i might buy, how Her home is to be kept and decorated, She can chastise or punish me at any time, She sets me tasks and challenges, expects that i will keep Her home clean and tidy at all times, will prepare all Her meals and do all Her washing. She also keeps me collared at all times, at home as well as at work. And of course, She dominates me sexually, is clear that my purpose is to pleasure Her whilst keeping me in denial (over 400 days and counting since my last orgasm). In short, She controls and dominates me completely, She owns me. As Her wife i am a moon locked in happy eternal orbit around Her planet. Her ownership of me is complete, there is not an aspect of my life into which it does not extend and shape and determine what i may or may not do.

Thus, it is only fitting that as Her final gift to me for my fiftieth birthday Owner designed a tattoo for me to publicly mark the fact that i am fully 'Owned' by Her. Earlier this week i headed out to the tattoo parlour to be permanently inked in a way that publicly and very openly celebrates the complete control Owner has over me. The tattoo is on my right inner thigh and is big enough to be fully obvious whenever i am in shorts or a skirt.

i am thrilled, honoured and excited and immensely proud to be so publicly labelled by Owner as belonging to Her completely. She is a truly amazing and wonderful woman who has lit-up and enriched my life in so many wonderful ways. To be Hers is to be complete. She is my world and i cherish Her absolute rule over me. To be owned by Her, to be able to submit totally to Her and for Her absolute control and dominance over me to be marked upon my flesh until the day i die is a truly wonderful privilege. For it is only that, namely my own death, that would ever cause us to be parted. i am Hers for as long as i have breath in my lungs and am honoured to be marked for life as belonging to Owner. She truly is the person who makes my life complete and i love and adore Her.

So what does the new tattoo look like? Well the first thing to say is that the tattoo artist deviated a little from Owners' original design. i didn't realise this at first, other than the fact the tattoist had changed the placing of Owners initials (which i checked Owner was ok with). However, when i returned home Owner was quick to spot that the tattoo lookeda little different from Her original design. i love how it looks and all that it represents but Owner is a bit disappointed as it is not a replica of the design She produced. The artist also needs to re-touch one of the initials as the final version did not come out quite right, but she is confident it can be fixed.

So these are a few shots of me getting the tattoo done and the final version
on the couch, stencil marked up, waiting to be inked
2/3 of the tattoo completed
And now a photo of the tattoo the day after having it done
1 day later
i like the fact that the tattoo clearly says i am 'Owned' and has Owner's initials around it, marking me as Hers (accepting one of the letters needs tweaking slightly). As i say, Owner is disappointed it deviated from Her design but i am hoping She will grow to like it - She says is pretty, just not quite what She drew. The most important thing for me is not really the design but the statement itself. i am owned and am owned by Her. That is what i want people to know if they see the tattoo. My inner thighs now proclaim Owners' nickname for me and my status as being owned by Her.

10 comments:

ritemate said...

Beautiful!
You're lucky to be so completely owned.

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you ritemate, i am very lucky indeed.

p
x

Anonymous said...

P- That IS pretty. Congratulations! Of course, the main thing is you are owned.
Who did the tattoo? I guess you were wearing your panties for the appointment?
Hug, sara

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you sara. It was done by Emily @ the Velvet Underground parlour in London. Had my panties on under a pair of shorts.

p
x

sissie billie said...

Well that definitely make it clear what you are and who you belong to. I'm really pleased for you that Owner wants her ownership of you so clearly defined on you.

billie xxx

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you billie and i am too

p
x

trisneill said...

A lovely symbol of your sweetly submissive relationship! It feels so good to be owned, heart and soul!

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks trisneill, i am thrilled with it and i agree, being owned is the best!

p
x

Anonymous said...

Hi

Been a while since commented, fried my laptop and iphone would not let me comment but not sure why. As others have stated you are lucky to have a Owner that dominates you this way, the proper sissy slave way. Hope you and Owner are well and happy. A question i have is did you take Owner's surname when you became Her wife?

Great that Owner keeping up the good dynamic and making you her complete slave, sending Her a nice boot lick ;)

Love

sissysteph

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi sissysteph,

Lovely to hear fom you and sorry about the tech issues you have had. No, i did not take Her name when we married though the other day She did describe me as being Mrs xxxxx-xxxxx which was lovely to hear.

p
x