Wednesday 22 January 2020

Pain and Pleasure

It's not all photoshoots and fluffiness in my life as Owners' submissive wife, there are still chores to complete and some suffering to endure. An example of the latter has been the start of the domestic chores dice regime which began in earnest this week.  For those unfamiliar with these dice these are new ones devised by Owner and they are designed to enhance my experience when i complete some of my routine domestic chores each week. This week the dice determined that when cleaning the fridge i was to wear weighted nipple clamps and then when cleaning the bathroom i was to wear ten mini-pegs on my nipples/breasts. As chance would have it my cleaning routine meant that each both fell on consecutive days at the start of this week - as a consequence of which my tits are now a little sensitive! It should keep me going until next week's dice get rolled.

This is me preparing to clean the fridge with the weighted nipple clamps in-situ (i had to undo my cleaning tunic to accommodate the clamps and weights)
heavy clamped nipples and chastised clitty
The following day i had to clean the bathroom with 10 mini pegs (a mix of metal and wooden ones) on each breast, this time i dispensed with my tunic completely
check-out my fluffy slippers!
i am also thrilled to say that i have now made the appointment to get Owners' new tattoo done on my right inner thigh. It will probably be my most overt symbol yet of Her ownership and control over me that i will have etched permanently on my body for in addition to Her initials it also says 'Owned'. The tattoo will be about 5 inches in size and so will clearly be visible if i am wearing shorts. The location, on my right inner thigh, means it will be opposite the other tattoo i had done last year which has Owners nickname for me 'Petunio' written as the stalk of a petunia flower. It is the same tattoo artist doing my new one as did that one, she was really good and we were both very impressed by her work. It should take between 2-3 hours to do and will be done later next week. i will post an image of the outcome. i am really excited at getting this done.

With this tattoo my body will have been adorned with:
  • the date (in Roman numerals) of my marriage to Owner and confirmation (in Latin) of my status as her wife
  • An 'S' serpent symbol of my submission to Owner and Her first initial
  • A key symbol representing the fact that i am often kept in chastity
  • An ankle chain with the feminine half moon symbol
  • A princess crown
  • A cat - to show my 'kitten/pet' side
  • Owners' 'nickname' for me as the stem of a petunia flower
And soon to be joined by a statement that i am 'owned' by Her with Owners' initials. i am really delighted to have been marked so clearly to whom i belong.

10 comments:

sissy terri said...

The symbolism of being marked is so sexy!!!

Kudos to you and Mistress.

xox

sissy terri

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks sissy terri, is great to be marked.

p
x

Anonymous said...

poppet0 what a lovely way to do your chores! You are so lucky. Hopefully She will reward you with some more of her golden nectar! Would She let you massage my clitty (hee.. had to ask) sara

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you sara and what a cheeky gurl you are!:) Was painful but fun, and i now have wonderously sensitive breasts and nipples as a result! i would love to have some more of Owners' nectar, i love it.

p
x

Anonymous said...

p- hee hee... Yes, cheeky i am!! I hope She lets you play with your nipples when you're done work, and awaiting Her treat!! sara

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi sara - they (my nipples) will be tortured again this week, but in a way this is even better as that leaves they wonderously sensitive to the touch for days on end. And yes, i do caress them occasionally, as does She :)

p
x

Anonymous said...

Hello,
do you know "Darling Academy" on you tube. it's for us. a traditional wives group !
michel

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Michel - no i don't but i will check it out, thank you.

p
x

Anonymous said...

p- thank you, darling. :) sara

Poppet Subslut said...

Sara - i cleaned the floors today with weighted clamps attached whilst Owner was working :)

p
x