Sunday 22 March 2020

Cook, Clean, Bake, Work, Get Caned and Fucked - Repeat

First and foremost i hope that this post finds you and your families well and taking care to protect yourselves, loved ones and their fellow citizens from Covid-19. It is an understatement to say that we are living through difficult times and my and Owners' heart goes out to you all. The news from Italy is especially grim and in Spain it is getting worse by the day. We know the UK is not far behind and the USA too.

But life does and must go on. Owner and i have adjusted our routines. We are now both working exclusively from home, we're avoiding going out except to go to get food and we're both now exercising daily at home together (it would be deeply ironic were we to actually emerge from this period fitter than we went into it).

And, of course, it means that there is plenty of opportunity to cook, clean, bake and be caned and fucked and Owner has been making full use of the opportunities. There has also been time to watch movies together curled up on the sofa with a bowl of fresh warm popcorn and and catch-up on some of our favourite programmes.

Last night we sat down to watch another episode of 'Naked Attraction' a dating show in which the contestants all start or end-up completely naked. Unsurprisingly, we both end discussing the myriad varieties of cocks on display. There are small ones, enormous ones, pierced and non-pierced ones, hairy and shaved ones. i think you can probably guess which ones catch my eye. Last night was no exception. However, there have (so far) been no 'clitties' in chastity on the show. Owner pointed this out to me this morning whilst She was caning my chastised cock. She teased me and said that maybe i should enter and how much i would love to be on national TV completely naked with my clit locked up. She was joking (i think!) but i confess that the idea of being naked and in chastity infront of strangers both terrifies and thrills me.

As i said Owner mentioned this whilst She was caning my clit this morning. She had already had put her fragrant knickers over my head so i could inhale Her scent and clamped my nipples. Owner then alternated between spanking and caning my baskside and testicles, striking me harder and harder and encouraging me to moan like a whore. When She felt i was properly 'warmed-up' She flipped me over, straddled my face and had me tongue fuck Her anus whilst She brought Herself to orgasm with Her vibrator. When done She gagged me with my new ball gag (see below) and then had me prepare my 'pussy' for Her by lubing, stretching and opening it with my fingers before She fucked me with Her strapon dildo. As She did She again pleasured Herself to orgasm with Her vibrator. i was left very horny, slippery and highly aroused, but still denied. i truly have become Her sextoy. It's now 455 days since i last had an orgasm, i suspect i might never have another one again.

i mentioned above that Owner gagged me before She fucked me. She used the lovely new ball gag from Godemiche which arrived a week or so ago. This is what it looks like 'in situ' on me, as you can see it is nice and sparkly!



i suspect i may be spending quite a bit of time gagged

Owner has also mentioned that She wants me to do a few photoshoots at home whilst we are confined to our flat thanks to Covid-19. i love doing these and look forward to seeing what sorts of photoshoots Owner has in mind. In the meantime, i leave you with a random selection of pictures of me keeping busy at home.
'labia' clamped for whilst i am cooking
titties clamped whilst dusting

Add caption
plugged
Stay safe everyone

8 comments:

Edwin Verrips said...

Hi poppet,
You are looking so nice, and submission. I wonder would you be a real man, or something in between of a female?
To my opinion you are only missing boobs to be the last.
Love Evy

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Evy - thank you again for your lovely comment. i have never thought of myself as being a real man and am very happy not to be. Equally i know i am not female and do not want to become one. i do however, want to become as feminine as possible.

p
x

Sissy Kaaren said...

In dark times like these it's a pleasure to be able to see all the people I regard as friends still enjoying their lives!!!
All else aside you look absolutely adorable and I so wish I could take you into my bed and ravish you while our wives watched and laughed!!!!
Stay safe and stay sane!!!!
Kisses
Kaaren

Sissy Kaaren said...

One more thing....that last pic.....that's the one that made my little clit hurt in it's cage.....just beautiful!!!!
Kisses
Kaaren

becky said...

Very anxious to hear all the details of your orgasm!

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Kaaren - glad you liked it ;)

p
x

Becky - you can now read all about it

p
x

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty with that purple gag, honey!
And...(blush), your bottom is very cute too. No wonder Owner likes you!
kiss, sara

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you Sara, i do work on trying to keep my bum in shape. It is not as peachy as i would like it to be but am thrilled that you like it!

p
x