Sunday 16 May 2010

Bound In Red And The Imminent Return Of The Public Challenge

Owner has been experimenting with some more of Her ropework, this time with a breast harness and lead. Here are some pictures taken in our garden of the results;



Regular readers of this blog will also recall that Owner likes to set me some outdoor/public challenges but it has been a while since the last ones. Well, all that looks like it may soon change! Whilst fucking me with Her strapon this morning Owner advised me to expect to have to perform a series of challenges which will involve revealing myself in my pink bra and/or panties in public. Owner is going to plan which locations in London She would like to see Her whore expose herself in public. Needless to say i am nervously excited at the prospect!

No comments: