Wednesday 17 April 2019

Hi Ho Silver Dildo

i was super lucky today. As i was working from home it meant that i had my first opportunity to roll the newly updated working from home dice to determine which task or challenge i would need to complete during the day. Today must have been my lucky day as the dice roll deetermined that i was to 'fuck myself with the silver dildo'. Owner couldn't believe how lucky i was when she saw what the dice landed on and neither could i! The dice could so easily have landed on a different face, one requiring me to wear various weighted clamps about my anatomy for example. But instead i got to have the pleasure offucking my pussy with Owners' favourite dildo, how lucky was i!

i undertook the challenge eagerly just after dressing for work and it goes without saying that it was fun to do. i did, however, stop before things got too exciting. i still don't know when or if i might be permitted to orgasm this year and though i was a lucky little slut in that i got to experience the pleasure of a dildo in my pussy (which i absolutely love), it was a suitably brief encounter to make sure i did not risk having any 'accidents'.
such a tiny clit compared with Owners' silver dildo
Such a whore for cock, and i loved sucking the dildo clean afterwards! The experience left me super frustratingly aroused for the rest of the day with no possibility to satiate my craving for release. Being left to stew in my own sexual frustration is one of the great joys of life and i am eternally greatful to Owner for providing me with the opportunity to experience it again today. Just thinking about is enough to make my nipples stiffen! Part of Owner's expectations of me as Her wife are that i 'behave like a whore when requested'. i aspire to become the dirtiest slut i can.

Owner and i are really looking forwad to the coming Easter break. We're spending it in London and hoping to do some walks and visit a few old haunts we haven't been to in a while. Who knows, with the weather set fair there may even be an opportunity to slip on a summer dress or skirt outside somewhere.

4 comments:

Mrs. K said...

Oh my!!!! I wish I could have shared that with you!!!!
Pushing that silver cock into your delicious little bottom....sigh....it just looks so good.....and I know how good it can feel too....would have loved to give you a little lick to soothe you as you cleaned that lovely cock....
Thanks for making my cage a little more uncomfortable!!!!
Kisses
Kaaren

Poppet Subslut said...

Always a pleasure Kaaren :)

p
x

sissie billie said...

I would imagine that you were quite drippy after that, you certainly looked like you enjoyed that game.

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Sissie Billie, i did enjoy, but not nearly as much as when i am beign taken by Owner.

p
x