Sunday 7 May 2017

Teased and Denied

This morning Owner woke me by gently caressing and stroking my body through my babydoll as we lay curled up together in bed. She focused Her caresses between my buttocks and on my nipples, quickly exciting and arousing me. i slipped my shoulder straps off to afford Her full access to my breasts and we lay together for a while with Her stroking and caressing me.

Next She turned Her attention to my locked clitty. Owner began to spank my exposed testes with the flat of Her hand, starting gently but then striking harder and harder. i adore being spanked in this way and for a few years now it has been the only method by which i am permitted to orgasm ie. through Her spanking my bits hard until the painful pleasure becomes too great and i erupt. Not this time though. It's now been well over eight months since i last had an orgasm and the last five of these have been spent locked 24/7 in chastity. Not that i am complaining i hasten to add, i actually love being kept locked and denied. No this time Owner had no plans to permit me to cum, just to make me frustratingly aroused before switching the focus to Her pleasure.

For a few minutes She repeatedly struck my vulnerable and exposed 'labia' and i felt my little clit swell and throb inside the confines of its cage. However, before my excitement became too great She stopped and instead gagged my mouth and clamped my nipples before rolling me over onto my stomach. She then removed Her knickers and placed them over my head, ensuring that the moist and aromatic fabric of the crutch was positioned just under my nose so that i might fully appreciate the scent of Her sex. Then She straddled my buttocks, took out Her favourite vibrator and rode Herself to an orgasm, grinding Herself against me as i lay helpless beneath Her, listening to Her moment of ecstasy whilst i was highly aroused but firmly locked and denied.

It is Owners decision as to whether, when or, indeed, if i will be permitted to orgasm again and/or be unlocked from chastity. We both agree that my behaviour and performance is enhanced by chastity and i personally love to be kept locked up this way. This is now by far the longest period i have gone being locked and denied, i would love for it to become the norm but that is Owners decision to make not mine. For now i am just enjoying the afterglow of Her attention this morning and the pleasure i get from knowing that She obtained the pleasure She deserves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That clitty and labia spanking excites me...but scares me so! My Wife has done it a few times.
~sara

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi sara - isn't it wonderful :) It is a very appropriate form of 'release' for a submissive male.

p
x