Sunday 8 July 2018

Weekend Away

Owner and i are just back from a short trip to the pretty and historic city of Chester. i have visited before but it was the first time for Owner. The city is an old Roman town and sits strategically on the banks of the River Dee just on the border between England Wales. It is a pretty place.

England is currently in the midst of a heatwave and so we were less inclined to spend time in the day exploring and more inclined to spend a long and lazy morning in our hotel room - which was exactly what we did this morning. The previous evening, after watching the World Cup, Owner took me shopping in an Ann Summers store where She picked out sleek a new vibrator for Herself and some crotchless lingerie for me - both of which were put to good use this morning.

Shortly after breakfast Owner began to spank the exposed 'labia' of my chastised clitty with Her hand and then with a leather fly swat before moving onto flog them with Her small metal chain flogger. Needless to say they were soon fully 'warmed' up and i was squirming with excited arousal and my clitty was swelling in its little cage. Owner then stopped and disappeared into the bathroom, returning a minute later with a near 3/4 full glass of Her delicious amber wine which She handed to me and i drank down with relish. i love drinking her urine.

Owner continued to spank and flog my bits before lubing my pussy and stretching it open with Her gloved hand. She worked Her digits inside me until i was loosened up and then had me roll over onto all fours (i had been on my back with my ankles draped over Her shoulders up until that point) as She took out Her black cock dildo and slipped it inside me. Once fully inserted She draped Her knickers over my head so that i could inhale Her sex and then had me start to fuck my pussy by thursting my hips back and forth, letting the dildo slide in and out.

As i picked up a rhythm Owner then got out Her new vibrator and set to work pleasuring Herself whilst i continued to enthusiastically fuck Her cock, only stopping when Owner had satiated Herself with Her toy whilst i was left aroused, frustrated and pulsing with unfulfilled yearning for release in my cage.

Later in the morning Owner took some photos of me in my new crotchless lingerie which you can see below:


ohh and i was even permitted to briefly fellate the 'cock' that earlier had been fucking my pussy


What a fun way to start a day!

2 comments:

ulisses said...

adoro seus relatos, principalmente quando a sua dona te faz sentir o peso da mão dela

Poppet Subslut said...

obrigada ulisses, adoro quando ela me bate lá embaixo

p
x