Wednesday 16 March 2011

Clit Training

Following my moment of shame on Sunday (see previous post) Owner has decided that i need training to control my clit and avoid any repetition of my little 'accident'. Accordingly, this evening Owner commenced Her first session of clit training. This consisted of me being bound face-up on the bed with my wrists tied to the headboard and my legs spread apart and  secured behind the knees with ropes attached to the headboard so that my legs were stretched wide open. To finish off the restraint Owner tied my nipple rings tight together and then tethered them off to the D-ring on my collar. i was securely trussed up and exposed....only wearing the metal khalli's teeth chastity device for 'protection'.

Owner commenced the 'training' by abusing my nipples, first with Her hands and then with the tip of the riding crop until they were burning and sore. Suitably warmed up She then proceeded to masturbate my clit, sliding the spiked ring up of the kahlli's teeth and down my shaft and caressing the tip of my clit so that it was soon swollen and engorged. Of course, the more aroused i got the deeper the metal teeth of the device sank into my sensitive flesh. It certainly got my full attention! Clit painfully aroused and with my nipples feeling like they were on fire Owner then deployed Her crop to maximum affect between my legs, striking the tip of my clit and exposed 'dangly bits' repeatedly. In between striking my clit with Her riding crop She leant forward and grabbed and twisted my tightly bound nipple rings. i was of course powerless to move and could only try to process the pain. To up the tempo still further Owner soon had me begging Her to beat my clit faster and harder with Her crop. Whenever it looked like my clit was starting to deflate under Her expert abuse Owner grabbed the khalli's teeth ring hard and masturbated me furiously so that i remained fully hard and thus impaled on its spikes. It was such delicious torment and torture!

Eventually Owner tired of Her crop and sitched to using Her strapon so that i had the wonderful sight and sensation of being bound with my wrists behind my head and legs akimbo as Owner knelt between my thighs and mounted Her whore. With me locked in position She thrust away contentedly, even having time to advise me that during the train journey we are both taking on Friday evening  She expects me to further my whore training by playing with my tits and clit in the carriage - irrespective of how many people there may be sitting in the same carriage at the time.

Having given me my instructions for Friday Owner switched on the bullet vibe in Her cock and rode me until She was fully pleasured. It was an intense and wonderful training session!

Oh, and some good news from earlier in the week - i didn't get made redundant.

4 comments:

Mistress160 and solipsist said...

Really good news, re your last comment :)

(and a wonderful session to read about!)

Poppet Subslut said...

Mistress 160,

Many thanks, i was quite relieved! However, Owner was disappointed that they did not give me the position of office whore :o)

p
x

Vanessa Chaland said...

You are very lucky that you are able to be so "open and out" about your life and lifestyle. I am more than a bit jealous. More power to you and I hope you fully enjoy your life together. Great blog as well. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Vanessa - many thanks and i do appreciate there are risks involved with this blog. But as they say 'nothing ventured nothing gained' and i hope that in some small way it helps provide information/confidence or insight that supports this lifestyle.

p
x