Sunday 29 April 2018

Devotional Tattoos

My last post prompted a comment from Wifey, from the excellent Mistress and Wifey blog, asking whether i could do a post showing all of my current 'devotional' tattoos. This post is for Wifey but i hope others find it of interest to.

i currently have five 'devotional' tattoos, that is tattoos that have a special meaning for Owner and i and which symbolise an aspect of our relationship together. Next month, as i mentioned in my previous post, we will be adding an additional tattoo to mark the date that i became Her legal wife. i have two further existing tattoos but as these pre-date Owner and i getting together and my subsequent submission to Her i have not included them.

Anyway, working my way down my body the first 'devotional' tattoo can be found on my left shoulder. It is a tattoo of a cat and this is it:
Owner regularly refers to me as Her pet, the nickname She commonly calls me by is 'petunio', and this is tattoo is intended to symbolise this. She says that i am lucky and also that i live an easy life, characteristics often associated with cats, black ones especially when it comes to luck. The tattoo needs a bit of touching up in places.

Moving further down my body to my right hip you will find the first ever 'devotional' tattoo i had done. It is a Celtic serpent which both references Owner's Celtic heritage whilst the 'S' shape of the serpent refers to both my submission to Her and is also the first letter of Her forename.

On the opposite hip and buttock you will find this key. This was the second 'devotional' tattoo i had done and it symbolises my state of chastity and denial. In reality i spend as much time out of chastity as in, it has been quite a while since i was last locked up for example. However, whether in chastity or not Owner is in total control of our sex life and my orgasms and my clit. She has enforced a 'no penetration' rule for me (She can and does penetrate me but i can only penetrate Her with my fingers/tongue - not my penis/clit) for over ten years now. In that sense, whether i am in chastity or not Her control i am still effectively kept denied and locked-up, even if not always physically locked.
Descending down my right leg you will find my princess crown. It sits just above my ankle and so is visible if i wear shorts or skirts. It is intended to emphasise my femininity and my interest in things pretty and girly, my desire to be a little princess. It is an overtly feminine tattoo and i love it
The last, and most recent and even more obvious tattoo, is in the form of an anklet. This again symbolises my femininity and takes the form of a half-moon or crescent on an ankle chain. The half-moon symbol is commonly associated with womanhood and, as such, it speaks to and reveals my true self.
i can't wait to have the honour of adding Owner's design for my breast tattoo marking the occasion we married and my status as Her wife to my body.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have some very unique ornate tattoos and they all contain so much meaning to you. I like them all but the princess crown is my favorite for obvious reasons. Thanks to you and your owner for sharing these special, private pieces of artwork.
Wifey

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Wifey and glad you like

p
x