Wednesday 9 October 2019

The Little Moments In Life

Sometimes it is the little moments in life that tell you a lot about a person. Today was one such moment. Quite early this morning the doorbell rang with a delivery. i skipped excitedly downstairs (i was working from home) and opened the door. The delivery man had a large flat box for me. On seeing the box i was immediately really excited. My new dress or my new shoes or the wig Owner had ordered for me? Surely it must be one of those?

i took the box (which was surprisingly heavy for it size), signed for it then bounced back upstairs to open it. To my disappointment it was not the outfit Owner had ordered for me, nor was it the matching shoes or the wig She has bought me. No. It was a kitchen tap. We are in the midst of having a new kitchen installed and the delivery was a tap for the kitchen sink. Useful but oh so disappointing compared to what i had hoped it might be.

i messaged Owner to relay the tale. She thought it hilarious and that it neatly sums me up. Oh well, the dress, shoes and wig will come one day.

2 comments:

Sissy Kaaren said...

Sometimes the real world intrudes on our fantasy world unfortunately.....but was the deliveryman cute?
Kisses
Kaaren

Poppet Subslut said...

It does indeed Kaaren. This time no but sometimes they are :)

p
x