Sunday 13 October 2019

Night Away

Owner and i are just back from a lovely overnight stay at the Bermondsey Square Hotel. This is a hotel we have stayed at a few ties before, principally on account of the fact that the rooftop suite we like to stay in has an outdoor jacuzzi/hot-tub with great views over London. So yesterday afternoon and then again after dinner Owner and i were to be found floating about in a tub outside in the rain. It was wonderful and we repeated the experience after breakfast, albeit this time without the rain.

In between stints in the tub Owner took me out to a lovely Argentinian restaurant called Constancia for dinner last night where i got to enjoy the delights of Bife de Chorizo - it was delicious. The hotel stay and meal were both to mark the fifteenth anniversary of the night when Owner first kissed me and our relationship went from purely platonic to, well the start of where we are today.

Here are a couple of pictures of us in the rooftop jacuzzi

me in my bikini
Owner and i
Owner also took this picture of me snuggled up at Her feet whilst She was watching TV in bed. i think it is quite cute
This morning, after returning to the jacuzzi one last time, there was time for a very quick photoshoot in the hotel. Unfortunately, i seem to have forgotten to smile even though i was enjoying myself immensely



All in all, it was a wonderful anniversary treat and i had a wonderful time. How lucky i am!

8 comments:

Sissy Kaaren said...

I find myself just staring at the pic of the two of you together....you look so happy and that makes me happy for you!!!!
Maybe some day when my wife's career winds down we could all lounge in that hot tub together!!!!
Well the ladies could lounge....I doubt I could keep my hands to myself for long!!!!
Kisses
Kaaren

Poppet Subslut said...

That's such a lovely (and naughty) comment Kaaren. Thank you px

sissie billie said...

The pair of you look really happy and please pass on our best wishes from Madam and me, but P, you really don't look impressed in the ones that should be your sexiest poses!

Sorry dear, that corset and stockings looks fantastic on you - I have waist envy, but you need to work on your sexy moody sultry look......

Really glad to hear that you had a great time and it sounds like you both really enjoyed it.


love from billie and Madam xxx

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Billie and Madam - yes i agree i need to work on my 'sultry' look. In my defence we were close to checkout time and were rushing but no excuses, i should have smiled a bit more!

p
x

Edwin Verrips said...

Hi puppet,
Today is the day , that Boris jumped the uk in the past.
I am a simple man who's beleving in friendships of people, for me are no borders.
Loving you both
Evy

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Evy - except he failed to do that. Owner, my mum, sister, aunt and nephew joined me and hundreds of thousands of others protesting in the streets and Parliament thwarted Boris in the vote. We fight on hopeful that one day Brexit will be cast into the rubbish bin it deserves to live in.

p
x

Anonymous said...

You are so pretty and happy in those pics!! sara

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Sara - thank you for your lovely compliment

p
x