Sunday 6 October 2019

Anniversary Anime

Today marks the fifteenth anniversary of when Owner first kissed me. It was in the middle of Charing Cross station and it marked the moment when we moved from being 'just friends' to a more intimate relationship. Owner had tired of waiting for me to make a move (i am actually quite shy in that regard) and so grabbed me and kissed me passionately. That kiss eventually to Her moving in with me, me submitting to Her, Owner taking full control over my life and eventually us getting married and me becoming Her wife. That first kiss is an event we celebrate every year and this year is no exception.

To mark the occasion this year Owner took me out for drinks and a meal last night and announced that Her present to me is to take the form of a Japanese cosplay outfit for me to wear and Her to photograph me in. The outfit Owner has chosen is a super appropriate one. It is the character Hideri Kanzaki from the Japanese anime Blend S.  You can see a picture of the character below

Hideri is actually a male character. He is a cross-dresser who wants to hide his masculine side and appear very feminine. He loves to look cute but who is also very vain. Owner thinks it is the perfect character for me and so is buying me the Hideri Kanzaki outfit as Her anniversary gift to me.

i think it is the perfect present to receive from Owner. i absolutely adore these types of outfits and have always wanted to have one and be able to prance and pose in it. The fact that i will be wearing one that relates to a character who is actually a boy but who aspires to be a girl makes Owners' choice even more inspired. i know there are cafes in Japan where the staff wear outfits very similar to the one in the illustration - it is a fantasy of mine to be able work in such a place. Owner also thinks it would be the perfect job for me.

The anime itself is a really interesting one. It too is set in a cafe and includes a sadist waitress, a submissive manager and a host of other interesting characters. There is even one called 'Owner' - though this is a dog. Anyway, i cannot wait to dress-up in character.

My present to Owner is a return visit to one of Her favourite London hotels' complete with private rooftop hot tub. We are going next weekend and i cannot wait to spend the evening relaxing in our swimsuits together. i think we might really need a break by then as next week we are having a new kitchen installed and so we have days of builders and general chaos to look forward to, not! Still it will be worth it when we have a new kitchen in which i can prepare Owner's meals.

2 comments:

Edwin Verrips said...

Hi owner and puppet,
My congratulations for your milestones, and its self-evident you will enjoy the rest of your journey.
I am curious how your new outfit will be.
Love and to your both
Evy

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you Evy, that is really appreciated. Yes, i too am relly looking forward to my new outfit. Owner also ordered a matching wig and shoes for me too. Owner will be doing a photoshoot of me in the outfit it arives and will post a phot or two here.

p
x