Saturday 15 February 2020

Poppet On Stage

i can't quite believe what i have just achieved. Today i took to the stage dressed in my pretty anime maid's outfit in front of a crowd of over 200 people at the London Anime & Gaming Convention. Owner had set me an anniversary treat/challenge, instructing me to purchase tickets for the convention so that i could enter into the Cosplay Masquerade in my Hideri Kanzaki maid character outfit from the anime series Blend -S. Regular readers will know that i did a photoshoot wearing this outfit in a London Hotel before Christmas in the hotel corridor but this time the challenge was to appear in front of a live audience. Would i manage it? i have been on stage before but not since school days and certainly not dressed in a short and pretty maid's outfit whilst also in chastity. Could i do it?

i grew increasingly nervous in the days running upto the event. Luckily for me i only imagined that i would have to appear on a small stage in a basement not on a big main stage in front of hundreds of people. But i am getting ahead of myself. First, upon arrival Owner took a few photos of me in my outfit at the convention. Here i am

me in my outfit - you can clearly see my new 'Owned' tattoo on my thigh
practising my pose
in the audience - nervously waiting for showtime
Having set me the challenge to go on stage in my outfit as Her wedding anniversary gift to me Owner helped me with my make-up for the event and also documented my escapade.
But of course standing about and posing was one thing, getting up on the stage in front of everyone would be another. Eventually the PA announced that everyone participating in the masquerade was to go and start to line-up and prepare for their moment on stage. There were quite a lot of people in costumes entering the masquerade, mostly teenagers but one or two in their 20s or 30s. i suspect i was the only 50 year old amongst them.

As we lined-up and waited our turn i confess to having a moment when i thought, what on earth am i doing? i became self-conscious that my skirt was quite short and you could see my knickers underneath and, well if you could see my knickers then it would be quite easy to see i was in chastity. Would people notice when i was on stage and they were looking up at me, up my skirt, seeing my frilly panties? Oh well, in for a penny in for a pound! i was determined that i would push myself to appear on stage no matter what people thought. i was actually mentally prepared for people to laugh at me.

Eventually my turn came. This is what Owner documented
To my amazement i even got a few cheers as i left the stage. Owner was delighted with my performance and i am really pleased that i did it. This has to be the best wedding anniversary gift/challenge ever. i fear Owner may just have created a monster. Today a stage at in London, next time...Vegas? 😁

Tomorrow i need to roll the dice for this months' outdoor challenge. i can't imagine it will beat the experience of being on stage though.

11 comments:

KatsCandy said...

WOW!!! That was Amazing Poppet, Congratulations! :D:D:D

trisneill said...

Well done, poppet, that took real girlie courage! The first step is always the hardest (especially in high heels!). You've earned your big girl panties this week ;-)

Poppet Subslut said...

Many thanks KatsCandy - i am still on cloud 9!

p
x

Thanks trisneill, yes i had to summon all the gilrlie courage i could. However, i was in flats not heels this time around.

p
x

Edwin Verrips said...

Hi Puppet,
I am very proud on you, that you did it. Are you never scared that you meet somebody from work or ......
Love you

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Evy - thank you. i have previously met someone through work who had seen me dressed up at a fetish event but he had been at the same event too. i don't hide who i am and if asked would tell people but i find nobody does and there are so many people in London the chances of bumping into someone you know is small. That said it is bound to happen one day but life is too short to worry about such things.

px

sissie billie said...

Well done Poppet, check you out for nerves of steel!! I love the look - As someone commented the next progression will be the heels and thigh high stockings!

Owner can video you strutting your stuff in 4-5" heels, I'm sure you nail that and put the rest of the youngsters to shame!

but as it is did your competition know you were in your 50s? I doubt it you don't look it, even more so in that outfit.

once again - well done to you! Go for it!

billie xxx

Mrs. K said...

Wow....just Wow!!!!
Beautiful isn't enough for you...you have to be talented too!!!!
You're putting the rest of us to shame!!!!!
Many Kisses
Kaaren

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you billie and no they didn't know my age. Would love to do another 'show' now, maybe something more risque.
px

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Kaaren - Thank you. i am sure you would be amazing on stage.

p
x

Anonymous said...

Just curious, have you received your weekly caning in that outfit yet?

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi anonymous - no i haven't. We've actully slipped up a bit with the weekly canings too as Owner has been quite tired and stressed after work of late. Hopefully they will re-start soon.

p
x