Sunday 3 December 2023

DIY Pet

Saturday found yours truly in a most unnatural environment (for me that is), namely up a ladder, paint roller in hand, painting and decorating the spare room. Owner had instructed me to re-paint the room so that She could then furnish it more to Her taste. It is actually quite a small room so it did not take me too long.

Owner professed Herself to be very happy with the results when She inspected the room this morning in daylight. So much so, in fact, that She took me out to lunch as a reward for my efforts. So it was that at around 1pm we both sat down for a delicious Turkish feast. Here i am, about to tuck in

Even though i had worked up quite an appetite from a morning of exercises and some housework my eyes proved to be larger than my stomach and i had to leave some of my food.

Decorating aside it has actually been a very relaxed weekend. We both went out for some drinks, gossiping and people watching after work on Friday night. The occasion was the news that Owner had got the job She had applied for at work so it was a bit of a celebration. i am super proud of Her.

In short, it has been a productive but quite a chilled weekend

2 comments:

vanessachaland said...

Congrats to her for scoring the new occupation. Hope it goes well. Congrats to you for painting and making her happy.

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Vanessa and i will relay your congrats to Owner (She is out tonight celebrating with some former colleagues). Her happiness is my goal and it is what She expects me to focus upon at all times.

p
x