Tuesday 28 November 2023

Human Sex Toy

One of the things that i have always loved about my life with Owner is how She has always made it completely clear that my body is Her personal sex toy to be used by Her for Her pleasure in any way that She chooses, whenever She so chooses. My own sexual gratification is not relevant, for instance, so far this year i have been allowed just one solitary orgasm of any kind, but that is not to say i don't derive pleasure from being used as Her sex toy. Far from it. i love it and would not want to be treated in any other way by Her. i just pretty much never get to climax.

Take the Sunday just gone for example. i awoke feeling tired and sleepy, so much so that after lunch Owner sent me back to bed. However, She had something else on Her mind that letting me fall asleep. Shortly after i had crawled under the sheets, still fully clothed (what can i say, i was tired!) She entered the room and slipped into bed beside me. Her hands immediately started to roam across and caress my clothed body. She worked Her hands up my top, pushed up my bra and teased my nipples. She slipped Her hand into my panties and stroked the smooth entrance of my pussy. She cupped my caged clit in Her hand and spanked my bulging bits with Her free hand. i moaned in response and spread my legs wider for Her trying to make my body as available to Her as possible. i am, after all, a slut.

It wasn't long before Owner had fully dis-robed me. She took off my knickers, rolled down and removed my stockings and suspenders, pulled off my top and undid my bra leaving me naked save for my chastity cage and the electronic shock device, still attached to the base of my clit.  This was also soon discarded to afford Her an easier target to strike my plump, swollen labia with Her hand. 

Owner teased and caressed me. She touched, stroked and caressed the entrance of my pussy.  She pulled and tugged on the long silver chain that connects each of my pierced tits and stroked my areola and the tip of my nipples, causing me to squirm with pleasure.  My level of horniness shot up. Next She stripped off, draped Her knickers over my head so that i could inhale Her exquisite scent then She straddled my buttocks, pushing me face down into the pillows, trapping and immobilising me between Her thighs. 

With me pinned face-down down between Her legs She took out one of Her vibrators, positioned it against Her clit and proceeded to bring Herself off.  As i lay aroused and frustrated beneath Her She ground Her pussy against my backside as Her vibrator purred and hummed until She came, quivering and moaning and grinding against my buttocks. Owner did this again and again until She was fully spent. All the while i was positioned face down beneath Her, marveling at the sound and sensation of Her riding my derriere to one climax after another.  My eventual reward came in the form of being briefly allowed to suckle on Her fabulous breasts as She lay naked beside me. Then, having got what She wanted from me She got up and left me to sleep.

Later that same day i found myself once again positioned face down, but this time in a kneeling position on the sofa so that She might cane me and spank my (still aroused) swollen labia with a wooden salad server. It was a painful reminder of Her power and authority over me.

the cane and the salad server used against my bottom and bits

Being treated to the sound and feel of Owner climaxing on top of me, suckling Her breasts and feeling the warmth of Her cane on my buttocks was not the only treat i received from Her. Earlier in the day i was also gifted a delicious glass of Her golden wine to consume. Which i eagerly did.

It was a morning serving and Her piss was particularly rich and flavoursome. At first i used to prefer Her afternoon or evening piss as it is lighter and less heady. But now i love Her morning pee. i love the darker colour, the more intense aroma, but i especially love the taste. It is more concentrated and bitter and i am so grateful to Her each time She gifts it to me to drink. Two of my favourite pleasures in life are a) licking and tasting Owners anus and b) drinking Her urine. i am quite a dirty little slut.

Sex, caning and piss drinking was not all we got up to at the weekend. On Saturday we made a day trip to Chichester, a pretty medieval city in the English countryside and the capital of the county of Sussex. It has a beautiful little cathedral, which we both admired, and a lovely canal walk. Owner took me for lunch. The weather was fine and we both had a lovely day out. Her are a couple of (not that great) pictures

Chichester Cathedral
The city square
Inside the cathedral
a mini tugboat on the canal
View of the canal from a bridge - there is a Turner painting of this same view
Hoping all readers are well. Take care.

12 comments:

vanessachaland said...

Okay, none of my business...and feel free to say so. I get the "sub" in your moniker, and the "slut" is very, very, very obvious...but is there some special significance to the "poppet"? The origin of that has me curious...

Poppet Subslut said...

Great question Vanessa. I ended up having to check with Owner to jog my memory. It started circa 16 years ago when the lovely Mistress 160 ran a 'Forced feminisation' challenge on (I think) Fetlife. Owner had me enter and took some pictures of me to submit but we had to also come up with a 'feminine sounding' name as well. That was also part of the challenge. She chose poppet as it includes the word 'pet' in it. It kind of then stuck. When it came to a name for the blog it was then an obvious thing to use.

It is only ever used in that context. Owner never refers to me as 'poppet'. To Her I am either 'petunio' (which She had tattooed on my inner thigh), 'peppito' or simply 'the pet'.

How about 'Vanessachaland'? Real or celebrity name?

p
X

vanessachaland said...

Thanks for the info "SlutLips" (giggles to self)...and now it makes more sense. When I first saw the name years ago, I wondered...hmmm, "Poppins"? As in a variation of "Mary", then wondered if it was some sort of "Brit" slang or something. As for mine...last name was first known to me, from a French chef I worked with a million years ago, then by a fluke met someone else with the same name, and first name is my middle name. So, just sort of combined them together.

hs said...

Poppet:

Thank you for another interesting read and for the wonderful pictures…I haven’t made it to England as yet, so I find your adventures and pictures….very informative and enjoyable…when I travel I don’t like going to all the tourist sights….but prefer to see the “heart” of a place…the character, the simple beauty of everyday life…and you have provided me some vicarious moments in your pictures of the scenery…..and yes I am including that beautiful rounded feminine booty of yours….

It reddens so well and adds to the attraction….I am strictly heterosexual…but have to admit that your luscious behind arouses a part of me I never knew existed….so thank you and your owner for sharing so much…..

I truly enjoy having a small portal to witness a little part of the wedded bliss you share.

hs

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks for the background Vanessa. So you worked with a chef? So a great cook as well as a great mind and butt. Tripple whammy. i love that you refer to me as 'SlutLips' by the way. Thank you.

p
x

Poppet Subslut said...

hs - i hope you are able to make it to merry England one day, it has its moments.

For someone 'strictly heterosexual' my arse distracts you a lot. It's almost like a post pictures of it deliberately (just teasing). Thank you as always for your lovely comments and compliments. i love that i arouse you

p
x

vanessachaland said...

When I was younger, I did the whole restaurant, waitress, bartender, catering company thing, so yes, spent quite a bit of fun times with those crazy ass people. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

i never did bar or restaurant work, i worked as a paperboy (age 13), hospital cleaner, bakers assistant (3am starts at 15 - yikes!) and call centre worker (to get thru uni postgrad) then other non-part time stuff. Looking back, maybe i should have tried sex work:) Oddly, i have always wanted to do that.

i can imagine restaurant's and bars being fun places to work. i worked in hospitals for a number of years (lived in one for a while too) - they are fun places to work. Yes, i am a doctor (in that i have a PhD) but no not a medical one.

p
xx

Fiona said...

poppet is a little girl, is it not?

Mistress' wine is awfully yellow... she may be a little dehydrated...

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Fiona - it's all good. Just first of the day so rather concentrated. i think poppet can be whatever you want it to be :)

p
x

Anonymous said...

Hi poppet a wonderful story really enjoyed that thank you is there a chance you could my Mary Jane email address on a reply please as my iPad broke and all my emails and passwords were written on the notes on the iPad I had no back up I’m trying to retrieve them I hope this isn’t to much ask many thanks Mary Jane xx

Poppet Subslut said...

Glad you liked it MJ and i have dropped you an email as requested.

p
x