Tuesday 16 April 2024

Grey Day Pink Poppet

This month's outdoor challenge took place on a chilly and grey day. So it was lovely to be able to try and brighten things up a little with a gratuitous blast of pink.

This month Owners' dice determined that i was to complete the outdoor challenge wearing my pink velvet dress. For the location the dice took me back to a well frequented (by me) spot. It will be getting a bit of a reputation at this rate!

Anyway, i wanted to try and mix things-up and push myself a little further. So my knickers and my bra also make a bit of an appearance:).

Incidentally, all of the time i was posing i was being observed by a couple of builders working on one of the corner properties. Not sure what they made of me.

Anyway, below are some pictures from my outdoor challenge.

Doing my best Athena poster impression
It really was quite chilly!
Oh look, a bus

As always it was a fun and enjoyable challenge to do, even if a little breezy and chilly. Hopefully May's challenge will be a little warmer.

Owner was pleased with how I got on and I am grateful to Her for the opportunity to make an exhibition of myself. 

Oh, and yes, i am very aware that i need to lose some weight!

4 comments:

vanessachaland said...

Frigid temp...I suspect...shrinkage. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Indeed there was Vanessa, but sadly not in the stomach department

p
x

Sissy conny said...

Yo también estoy en castidad permanente.
Me gusta lo que escribes. Yo también soy sissy

Poppet Subslut said...

Hola sissy conny. ¿Te gusta castidad permanente? Me encanta castidad.

Gracias por su complido.

p
x