Sunday 14 April 2024

Black to Pink

i have mentioned before about how, whenever i am home (except for when i am asleep), my clit is permanently embraced by an electro-torture device. This provides Owner with a means of electrocuting me in my most sensitive region whenever the mood takes Her. Sometimes She does this for amusement, sometimes to get my attention, occasionally as a means of punishing me. There are times when i can go for days or weeks without being zapped once, however, the threat that i might be at any moment is an ever present one.

The device when ordered came with a black velcro strap to secure it in place, together with a spare. It is perhaps a sign of how regularly it gets worn that the velcro for each has gradually lost its effectiveness, to the point when the device started falling off into my panties. This obviously compromised the intended function of the device. Unless the two electrodes at the back of it are in contact with my flesh it is impossible for Owner to administer any kind of electric shock. Having the device fall off into my knickers obviously meant such contact was lost.

However, a solution was at hand. i recalled that i had some pink ribbon and replaced the worn out velcro strap with a piece of ribbon. i showed the result to Owner who remarked that the addition of the ribbon was much prettier and more becoming of me. So a successful outcome was achieved all around. Owner can continue to electrocute me whenever the mood takes Her whilst also being presented with a more visually appealing caged clit. You can see the difference below

Before - electro shock device with black velcro anchor

After - electro shock device secured with pink ribbon

Incidentally, in the last image above you can also see the silver ownership tag added to my guiche piercing alongside the pearl ring. It is an old ownership tag that Owner had made for me as part of a necklace that has been re-purposed to hang between my legs. One advantage is that, when i have no panties on, the pearl and the tag make a lovely soft tinkling sound when i walk around or sway my hips. An aural reminder of my place.

In other news, Owner treated me to a day off yesterday. We have both been pretty exhausted of late. Owner has had the worst of it as She has also ad a bad cold for almost a fortnight. So, yesterday She treated the two of us to vermouth and lemonade whilst we watched the TV series Fallout. Neither of us are gamers (it is based on a popular video game) but both enjoy a bit of post-apocalyptic dystopian drama. It is well made and acted and worth a watch.

my vermouth 'cocktail'
By the way. The two travel guides next to the glass give a clue as to where Owner and i are off to on our next adventure, commencing in just a few weeks time. Yes, we're off to Chile. The question is, is Chile ready for us? :)

2 comments:

sissie billie said...

Improvise, overcome and adapt, a mantra that a guy that I used to work with used a lot and you seem to have fully embraced that principle.

I think you need a bigger bit of pink ribbon and then have the zapper tied in place with a lovely big bow so it can really show case how small your clittie is (or hide it under the bow).

loads of love and hugs

billie xxx

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks billie, maybe i could hang a sign too saying 'small clitty'? i agree though, a proper bow would be pretty.

p
x