Sunday 21 May 2017

Piss, Punishment and Promotion

Owner seems to be really enjoying some of the recent additions to my training and development. Every Saturday and Sunday She now presents me with a glass of Her delicious urine for me to drink. This weekend She handed me a warm glass to have before my breakfast and today i received a glass mid-morning, just as i was about to commence my exercises. It is interesting how the colour and the character of Her urine differs depending on the time of the day or what She has drunk Herself. i look forward to becoming an expert when it comes to the many vintages She produces.

Owner has also had cause to make use of the new system of 'instant punishments'. Last weekend i posted about how i had been punished for not labelling food in the fridge. i drew a punishment card from the bag and which stated that my nipples had to be clamped and weighted for twenty minutes. The punishments was delivered in the kitchen with me stood facing the wall. Well, i am afraid Owner had cause to insist that i take another card today. i had been over-zealous with the use of bleach when cleaning the bathroom and made the flat smell of bleach. This time the card i drew stated i was to be spanked 40 times on my testicles. Owner administered the punishment in the bedroom, striking my exposed bits hard and painfully. But it was soon over. She then took this picture of the wooden spoon She used resting against my still throbbing bits, and then added a creative touch to it. i love the final result


Owner also received a promotion at work recently and successfully passed a course She attended, and which She had been very stressed about. i am incredibly proud of what She has achieved. She really is an inspiration.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my... what a lovely time you T/two had!
Interesting about all the Owne's vintages... maybe She should have you take notes about taste, and compare them to what She had partaked in prior to providing you Her golden nectar.
i have to say, as much as i hate ball spanking, i also love it! Don't tell my Wife, though! ;)
~sara

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi sara - yes it is both awful and divine :). And rest assured i have been taking notes about the different vintages Owners gifts to me.

p
x