Thursday 17 January 2019

Birthday Plus

Yesterday saw me celebrate what will be my last year in my forties. i was really lucky, Owner treated me to a whole series of wonderful surprises. She is taking me to Zagreb in Croatia for a long weekend as a birthday treat and she also took me out to dinner and has booked a restaurant for the two of us this weekend as well - see i said i was lucky! In addition to this Owner also bought me a lovely green dress. It is gorgeous
me and my lovely new green dress
Separately, Owner has also devised a new dice game for when i am working from home. She ordered some more dice that allow Her to customise what appears on the faces. This time the dice contains a series of 'activities' that i need to do if working from home. Today was the first day we got to use the dice and i rolled a 'deepthroat new dildo once every hour for 3 hours'
One of Owners' new dice games
Well, there were worse things that it could have landed on, such as to take a picture of myself outside with my knickers on my head! Anyway, i am pleased to report that i completed my deep throat task to day and have the photo montage to prove it
deep throat fun
What a lucky, slutty pet i am!

6 comments:

Mrs. K said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!!
Sounds like you had a wonderful day....just remember...
You're not getting older you're getting prettier!!!
Love
Kaaren

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you Kaaren and what a lovely thing to say!

p
x

Valeria sissy01 said...

Feliz cumpleaños amiga un fuerte abrazo y mis mejores deseos para ti en este nuevo año que sumas ... que emoción y alegría poder ver tu publicación y de o bella que luces con ese lindo vestido que te regalo tu esposa ... Espero digas compartiendo con nosotras siempre tus aventuras y avances ..

Anonymous said...

Hi p

looks like you did have a wonderful day and again great deepthroating skills

sissysteph

Poppet Subslut said...

Muchas gracias amiga y me gusta mucho mi nuevo vestido, es muy bonito, ¿sí? Tengo la intención de escribir durante muchos años más.

p
x

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks sissysteph it was lovely. Still can't get that dildo all the way down, but not far to go and i will...one day :)

p
x