Thursday 15 August 2019

Home Working Clamped Clitty

If Owner and i had my way i would work from home every day of the week rather than go into the office. Sadly that is not always possible for me (sadder still is that it is hardly ever possible for Her) but She does expect me to work from home whenever i can. On days when i am working from home Owner always expects me to dress appropriately in office attire and has bought me various blouses and skirts etc to wear 'for work'. Here i am dressed for work
me working from home today
i confess that i love dressing up in these outfits and would love, one day, to go to have to go to an actual office dressed like this. It would be quite a thrill. As it is people do sometimes get to see me in my 'office attire'. Our neighbour has seen me dressed like this a few times when she has rung our doorbell to enquire about something as too have various delivery drivers and postal workers. i have never yet had the courage to dress like this when we have had workmen around and i have been working from home to 'supervise' them. i still wear make-up on such occasions but have never worn a skirt....yet :)

Today, however, we had no deliveries or other visitors and so i did not get to flash my stocking tops to anyone. i did, however, get to decorate my 'clitty' with 20 mini clothes pegs. Yes, Owners' 'home working dice' determined that my reward for spending the day working from home was that i should wear 20 such pegs for 20 minutes. The result was quite colourful i think - and there was definitely room left over for some more to be added another time
Once removed at the end of the twenty minutes my little plums (as Owner likes to call my testicles) throbbed wonderfully whilst my little locked clit twitched forlornly inside its' cage.

No comments: