Saturday 10 August 2019

A Brief Interregnum...Then Back To Training

Owner and i are back in the UK after our brief visit to Spain to see Her family. The trip was not as relaxing a one as Owner had hoped for, however, we did get to celebrate Her parents wedding anniversary with a big family meal which was really enjoyable. On the day we left Owner also instructed me to remove my chastity device and to remain unlocked until we returned, which is why the days in chastity counter has changed.

The first night we were away She teased and caressed my now unexpectedly free clit. Owner caressed my nipples (which ALWAYS gets me going) and then stroked and spanked my clitty which was soon quite hard well as hard as it gets. However, She stopped after a bit and i remained a good girl the rest of the trip and refrained from the temptation to pleasure myself. So here we are, back in the UK and back locked-up again. It is eight months and counting since i last had an orgasm, part of me hopes this might become the new normal, denial is oddly extremely arousing.

On Thursday i was working from home and so had to complete an outdoor challenge. The dice determined that i was to take a picture of myself outdoors with my panties on my head. i opted to take it at the bus stop close to where we live. It is only a short walk to the stop but i was briefly 'tailed' by a van as i made my way along the street with the feel of the warm summer breeze on my knickerless bottom and locked clit. Little did the driver know that i was walking along with my panties in my bag!

It was a fun and thrilling thing to do and by the time i let myself back into our flat, mission accomplished, i confess to feeling quite excited by my brief adventure. i have been an exhibitionist from an early age, as a child, well aged about 11, i used to sneak out of my parents house and run naked in the street before sneaking back home. i still get the same excited thrill out of it as i did then, and am grateful to Owner for encouraging this side of me. She enjoys having an exhibitionist slut wife and i adore being one.

at bust stop - knickers (spotty Victoria's secret ones) on head
a better view of the outfit i was wearing
Meanwhile, the lovely Kaaren requested a picture of Owner and my trip to Spain. Below is an image of the seafront - sadly it wasn't really appropriate for me to don my bikini and join the beach goers
Friday saw me again working from home. This time the dice dictated that i complete one of my favourite activities, namely deep-throat practising. i have come to really enjoy this and feel that i am now much more accomplished than i once was. i love the sensation of taking a phallus as far down as i can manage, and i can now get it quite a long way down! i adore having my mouth and throat filled, feeling the cock slide down then fucking my mouth with the dildo. It creates a wonderful gooey, slimy mess to coat the dildo with so i can fuck my throat some more. i practised with two dildos, the long double-ended one and the fatter but shorter one. Here's me in fake cock deep throat heaven
In case you wondered what actual size these dildo's are?
the answer is about 1/2 and 3/4 of an arm respectively :)
i have still yet to be able to get the longer dildo all the way in, but i am getting there! i'd love one day to be able to take it all the way down. The shorter one now quite easily goes in 'balls deep' and is great for training my throat to accommodate a girthy cock. It is more solid than the longer one and so is more akin to a big, hard, erect cock whereas the longer one i guess is similar to a very long but only 'half awake' cock. i'd like to be trained to take an even fatter one and also practice being face-fucked. What curious ambitions i have! :)

By contrast my own, now essentially redundant, 'clit' is tiny in comparison, .  Owner's description of it as my 'clitty' is an accurate one,  and it is never used. There is no danger of it being inside any orifice ever again - except a chastity device, which it is most of the time. My 'clitty' last experienced being inside Owners' pussy well over a decade ago and has not been permitted entry since. Nor do i ever expect to ever be allowed inside Her again. It is not something i miss as my 'performance' was always something i was anxious and nervous about. i also don't recall ever having had a blow job in my entire life, neither do i have any desire to ever have one. It simply is of no interest to me, never has been. My only experience of blow jobs has been as the giver not the receiver. In short, as you can see, my clitty serves no particular sexual function of any kind. However, like any clitty it does enjoy the odd occasion when it is caressed or, more frequently, those occasions when it is slapped and spanked. But Owner takes care these days to ensure it does not get so excited as to risk an accident. My 'clit' is now kept in a state of extended orgasm denial (8 months and counting) which i love and i am eternally grateful to Owner for. All i miss is the taste of cum - Owner generally always made me lick-up my mess.  All i long for these days, and what i absolutely adore, is when She instructs me to bury my tongue in Her anus. But i am digressing massively! The point i am trying to make as i waffle on and on is that, my 'clit' is a) small and b) redundant, unlike those dildos.

i was wearing shorts when i did my deep throat training, not that you can see in the pictures above so here's one taken just after i got dressed for work (from home) at the start of the day. You can clearly see the new tattoo that Owner got me - which is now totally healed. i think it looks really cool. i love how it runs up the inside of my thigh towards my crotch. i think it looks really pretty... and a little slutty, which is a look i aspire to :) and which Owner encourages.
thick thighs and thin arms

4 comments:

Edwin Verrips said...

Hi poppet ,
Concerning your visit to Spain and there a little disapointment, it good be that not everybody liked your lifestyle.
Glad that you are back (to normal) ha ha.
Its your life , and enjoy your path.
Love
Evy

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Evy,

The visit was good but it is lovely to be back, as you say, to 'normal'. i do enjoy my path and i hope you enjoy reading about it to?

p
x

Edwin Verrips said...

Goodmorning poppet,
You are wearing a cute dress btw, I supose that it is the choice of owner.
Do you always wear fem clothes including underwear?
And what is for you the reason to wear them.
Love
Xx

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Evy,

Yes i always wear fem clothes, whether to work or at home. My wardrobe is 99% fem. i just have a couple of tops that aren't which i wear when staying with Owners family. i have no 'male' underwear. All items are also bought by Owner or bought with Her explicit approval (i am not permitted to buy my own clothes or anything else for that matter without Her approving).

i will do a blog post about why i wear them, it has been a long journey

p
x