Saturday 11 April 2020

New eBook + Attack of the Space Slut

Owner and i continue to keep well amidst the Covid-19 lockdown. i have taken to writing another story, and have also just published an old one, written a year ago, which Owner has now had the time to edit and review. That story is called The Island and is now available as an ebook on Lulu.com

The story i am writing at the moment is completey different in style. It is a science-fiction fantasy story about the takeover of Earth by aliens called the Alpha who have weaponised sexual pleasure using a device called an orgasmatron. The Alpha are resisted by a secret group of 12 submissives (men and women) drawn around the world whose training by their Goddess and their sworn obedience to her combined with their permamantly chastised state enables them to resist the Alphas sexual power. i am having lots of fun in my head writing it! i will let you know when it is finished and available. As with any of my e-stories all monies go to Owner.

The idea behind it came from this week's lockdown photoshoot. Owner had me choose a card last weekend to decide what the theme of my weekend photoshoot would be. i selected sci-fi. The pictures below are my interpretation on the theme. i went for a space slut kind of look;
me and my ray-gun :)
don't move or i will be forced to suck!
space sluts do it sitting down
point your rocket at my bum and fire
Owner also created this terrific little video montage
Meanwhile, stay safe everybody. i leave you with a picture of me in my 'i am just popping out to the supermarket' Covid-19 attire


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Thanks for the update... You know I'd join your team, and hope we'd need to practice alot! kiss, sara

Slave2mywife said...

HI Poppet,
this is Mia Slave2MyWife.

You may be wondering why my blog has disappeared. Well, Google just removed it for "other violation" the other day. More than 10 years of material is now gone. FOrtunately i have a part of it elsewhere.

I have also separated in March and going through a more wild phase in my life after decades of marriage. I am Bimbo-mia in Fetife if you want to chat.

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi sara -it would always be great to have a team member to train with :)

p
x

Mia - lovely to hear from you, i am sorry to hear that you have separated but it sounds as though you are making the most of your new life! i can't recall if i still have a fetlife account or not but will have a look. You can always reach me via gmail if not, be lovely to stay in touch.

What a nightmare losing so much of your blog content, it was so good.

Take care

p
x