Saturday 25 April 2020

Lockdown Update

Hello everybody, i hope you are all keeping safe and well. This is just a quick post to connect with you all and say hello. It has been a quiet week for Owner and i. Work for both of us continues to be surprisingly busy with telephone and video conferences. My Director managed to surprise me this week by suddenly face-timing me out of the blue, meaning that she got a close up view of my freshly made-up face and big hooped earrings together with my blue and white striped blouse. It is a little on the sheer side so, depending on the light, it may or may not have shown off the padded bra i had on underneath. All i can say is that i at least managed to avoid dropping my mobile, which would have revealed i was talking to her in whilst wearing a black skirt and nude hold-ups.

i have also had my nipples clamped a number of timess this week whilst undertaking some of my regular household chores, a consequence of this weeks throw of the indoor task dice. A side affect of this is that my nipples feel even bigger and more sensitive to the touch. Owner remarked the other day how big my nipples were and it is all i can do sometimes to stop myself absent-mindedly caressing them whilst staring out the window as i wash-up. Honestly, they have become so deliciously sensitive these days. i am sure there is an inverse relationship between the longer i am locked in chastity or generally kept denied and how easily aroused i become if my nipples are caressed. The good thing, i guess, about wearing a bra all the time is that it least it stops me from constantly playing with them!

i forgot to mention that on the 16th of April we rolled the chastity dice again for me. The result was that i am to stay locked for a further three months at least. For those that don't understand the appeal of chastity (to submissive males kept that way) there's a great blog called Denying Thumper which is a great read for anyone interested in the subject. The author writes far better and more eloquently on the subject than i ever could. It is an often funny and always interesting read.

i leave you with a picture of the pizza i made Owner and i for lunch today. i think we are both going to to have to work out quite hard later to burn it off!

Talking of workouts, we tried a ballet barre routine during the week. All i can say is Oh. My. God.

Stay safe and take care.

6 comments:

Edwin Verrips said...

Hi poppet,
I apriciate your reaction very much, it means a lot for me,the feeling that i am not standing alone.
I have a LAT relation, she knows about my hormones, breasts etc, but cannot understand my female feelings so i am only wear female underwear not visibel for her. We are more friends then lovers. So a litle teasing but most denied.
For me is an orgasmen not longer the most important pleasure in live, so chastity is my best friend.
Take care both of you
Xxx Evy

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Evy - you are most definitely not alone. Who knows, with time maybe your special friend will also come to accept your need to dress feminine too. It requires a mental adjustment on the part of both sides of a relationship. i know with Owner and i it was definitely a journey.

Agree completely about your comment on orgasms. To me the most important thing is bringing pleasure to your partner. Take care and stay safe. Hugs

p
x

sissie billie said...

Good Morning Poppet,

Glad to hear that you are both well and keeping active. We've all taken a leaf out of Billie's book and fitted small cardboard/ paper covers to our webcams to stop "wardrobe" issues with meetings.

over the last 2 weeks I've nearly been caught out twice!

Kind Regards

Alice

Sissy Kaaren said...

Pet.....maybe the next time you go into the office your Director might call you in for more serious "face time".....wouldn't that be delightful!!!!
I have always had extra sensitive nipples which my wife discovered bery early in our relationship.....and she's loved teasing and abusing them ever since....and oh goodness....how I love it!!!!!
Thank you for your good wishes while I was ill....I really did appreciate it!!!!
Kisses
Kaaren

Anonymous said...

Oh, the perils of modern technology! You'll probably get some probing questions at some point, hee hee!!
Gosh, you have me ready to start playing with my nipples and looking out the window! WHY didn't I think of this?! Kiss, sara

Poppet Subslut said...

Mistress Alice - i confess that i quite like the 'thrill' of potentially beign caught out one day so have so far resisted going down the blu-tac or flap covering the lens route. Keeps me on my toes! Hope you are all doing well?

p
x

Hi Kaaren - you certainly did have us all worried a few days ago. It was lovely of your wife to give us all an update and i am so pleased to hear that you are fully on the mend.

As a doctor (albeit not of the medical variety!)i recommend an intensive session of nipple caresses and massage to speed you on your recovery :)

Take care

p
x

Sara - it really is the only way to wash up - especially with the blinds open and your neighbours looking in on you, i heartily recommend it.

p
x