Monday 27 April 2020

The Princess Bride

As previously mentioned Owner is doing weekly photo shoots of me, with each shoot on a different theme picked at random from a hat. The latest theme was 'Princess'. It provided me with the perfect opportunity to take out the dress i got married to Owner in when we exchanged vows in Las Vegas. To my delight the dress still fits perfectly. i also made a Princess 'wand' from an old broken spanking cane, a bit of cardboard and some tinfoil - in true Blue Peter style (sorry that reference will only mean something to people from the UK over a certain age). i also wore the same shoes i wore to get married in and the sash is salvaged from the outfit i wore around London for my 'hen night' .

So here you go, we present the Princess Bride



any suggestions for a suitably lewd caption?
Owner also created this little compilation video - She is super talented, unlike yours truly
i am already starting to think about what to wear for this coming weekend's shoot which will be on the theme of 'Black Widow' - it offers up all sorts of femme fatale possibilities!

On a less positive note. Owner had cause to give me a severe dressing down on Sunday, which was not She should expect to have to do at all. i somehow managed to mark the new stainless steel sink in our kitchen,  She discovered one of the saucepan lids also had marks on it showing i had not washed and dried it properly and some of the salad leaves at the bottom of the bag of salad in the fridge were well past their best. Owner was rightly annoyed that i have been spending too much time doing things i like and not enough keeping the flat as She expects. It is disappointing to Her and me that She keeps finding things i still get wrong. i must improve.

10 comments:

Sweet Lily said...

Well, what can I say... maybe three words: Sweetest of all! :)
Kiss Kiss

Edwin Verrips said...

You are my princess to.
Only the hairy legs, pity. I am disapointed on that.
Love Evy

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi NightylySun - thanks for dropping by and commenting, i am pleased you like.

p
x

Evy - i am a bit confused, my arms have hair but the rest of my body (apart from my head and eyebrows) is shaved completely smooth. i think what you think is hair on my legs is just skin marks or my veins. i promsie that they are both shaved completely smooth.

p
x

Edwin Verrips said...

Sorry poppet,
Looking to the photo's i found it hairy. I don't want to be rude. But you are still my princess.
I hope that i do not upset you.
Xx Evy

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Evy - no not upset, just correcting.

Take care

p
x

Sissy Kaaren said...

The sweet Princess of my dreams!!!!
May I bow before you and serve your every need your Highness?
Kisses
Kaaren

Poppet Subslut said...

Ok Kaaren i am a bad princess who would be down on my knees too, probably wiggling my butt. But you would be most welcome at my side : )

p
x

trisneill said...

You do indeed look like a Princess! Now that Harry and Meghan have moved on, the Royal Family obviously has a vacancy. Doesn't Princess Poppet sound regal?
PS- if you need a Fairy Godmother, let me know! I have my own magic wand ;-)

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty bride! Really love that sitting pic for some reason :)
kiss, sara

Poppet Subslut said...

trisneill - Princess Poppet hmmm, that i like, i like a lot! i can also think of a number of uses for your magic wand ;)

p
x

Sara thank you. The sitting pic is me trying to be a 'little girl at a party' - despite being 50 years old!

p
x