Friday 19 March 2021

Caning, Crystals and Covid

This week is turning out to be quite eventful. After the nervous excitement of my supermarket challenge on Tuesday, tonight Owner and i will be receiving our Covid-19 vaccinations. Hopefully this marks the beginning of the end (not just for us but for everyone) of what has been a challenging twelve months.

Given that we are being injected tonight it was agreed that my usual Friday evening caning would be brought forward to late morning. So, this was me about fifteen minutes ago (my bottom feels lovely and warm as i type)

Oh, and one more thing. Owner bought me a lovely new belly ring. It is sparkly and dangly and i love it

new belly ring
Take care everybody

6 comments:

Funny Kaaren said...

Glad to hear you got the jag today!!!
That's you and me and Dee that will be cleared to play together soon!!! Well as soon as they build that Transatlantic roadway as I'm not a fan of flying and my wife doesn't like the idea of boats....
Even after just getting the one shot I'm feeling so much more hopeful about a return to normal soon!!!
Oh....and I'd like to give you a couple of kisses on your sore bum to make it feel better....just for a couple of hours....
Kisses
Kaaren

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Kaaren - yes i am feeling much more hopeful now too, though also a little crappy after the vaccine. WE could meet somewhere in the middle, like Iceland :)

i love flying. My Dad was a commercial airline pilot so i used to go on some of his trips, just me him, the co-pilot and the cabin crew hanging out. i would love to have been a stewardess, could form my own airline and create my own uniform, with discount for passengers with that extra special something :)

Take care

p
x

La truie chiotte said...

You are beautifully adorned with these marks, your cage and your belly ring !

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you La lope Allex

p
x

vanessachaland said...

Good to hear you both got vaccinated. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Vanessa - we both felt quite lousy the next day but then were fine the day after that. Much better than catching Covid-19! Hope you have been/will be soon.

p
x