Tuesday 30 March 2021

Poppet Subslut Wants to Hang Out!

One of the many anime series that Owner and i have enjoyed during this period of Covid-19 induced lockdown is Uzaki Chan Wants to Hang Out!. It is about a character called Hana Uzaki who wants to hang out with a reserved guy in her high school who is her senior, or senpai. The series is about the relationship between the two. Oh, and Hana is the proud owner of a pair of very large breasts, a fact that is highlighted by the top she regularly wears which bears the legend Sugoi Dekai, meaning So Big! 

Owner bought me the top for my birthday, i love it and love wearing it even though my own breasts are as flat as pancakes. In terms of bra size i am a 38AA, definitely not in Hana's league! Much as i might love to have boobs it is not something that will ever happen as Owner prefers me as i am. So on me the top is, well i guess ironic. Not today, however.

Today Owner did a photo shoot of me dressed as Hana. She ordered me a short wig, which incidentally we both love. i am almost tempted to try and grow, and dye, my real hair like this but i know it is too fine to work. More importantly, however, She fashioned a pair of impressive breasts for me to fill out my top by stuffing my bikini with pairs of Her socks. Just add in one of my skirts, some black hold-ups and my boots and you have, i think, a pretty passable version of me as Hana Uzaki. What do you think?

Here is the manga Hana


And then here is me as Hana

And then a few more of me

me and my rack :)

would so love this for my own hair

i love how Owner has accessorised this image

Copping a feel of my temporary assets

love you all 

It was a great photo shoot to do. All credit as always, however, goes to Owner as photographer. i simply stand and pose (or try to) whereas She does all the work.

2 comments:

vanessachaland said...

Spot on likeness...

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Vanessa, couldn't do the same boots as don't have in that style but otherwise think we got pretty close.

p
x