Saturday 13 March 2021

Chin Chin or Bottoms Up!

How was your week? Mine ended on a bit of a high note on Friday evening. First off, as i was preparing our evening meal in the kitchen Owner came through and presented me with half a pint of Her delicious piss for me to consume. Her wonderful nectar is paler, lighter on the palate and has a more delicate nose at this time of day compared to a glass served in the morning, which tends to be darker and more intense. Both are wonderful treats to receive from Her and this piss-drinking slut eagerly drank the glass dry.

A fresh half-pint of Owners' piss

Down the hatch whilst cooking dinner

This treat was followed, after dinner had been cleared away, the dishes done and the kitchen cleaned, by my now regular weekly caning. This week Owner used Her thinner, lightweight cane on my buttocks and the backs of my thighs (ouch!). Although less substantive than Her other cane it still leaves an impression

My freshly caned backside and back of thighs

The week began with me required to complete a lap of our local park whilst wearing nipple clamps. Owner chose to accompany me and took this picture of yours truly posing with my jacket open and clamps in situ. In case you are wondering the white lace item is a waspie holding up my stockings - i had taken off my work skirt and replaced it with jeans for the outing. Oh, and the 'interesting' bulge is a set of household keys in my pocket, i am still safely locked away in my tiny stub device.

clamped in the park

It was also quite cold, hence the scarf...but not cold enough for a top :)!

The rest of the week was a mix of work, household chores and exercises. Unfortunately, Owner was laid low for two days by a horrible migraine so i also got to try and be Her nurse as well, something i would much rather not need to do as it means that Owner is suffering, which i hate to see.

Oh, and i nearly forgot. A new wig that Owner ordered for me also arrived. It will be used in one of the photo shoots we are hoping to stage over Easter. We have both booked some time off work and have a couple of such shoots planned, so watch out for how we get on.

Next week it is also time for my monthly outdoor challenge. As usual the dice will determine what it is that i have to do. Will i have to stand outside our busy local train station wearing nothing but a coat and underwear or perhaps do some shopping in heels and a skirt or maybe just go outside in a cute pair of shorts? Who knows but i will find out soon enough when first the location and then the nature of the challenge are decided by Owners' dice.

i hope this finds all readers safe and well. Take care x

No comments: