Tuesday 16 March 2021

Supermarket Special

So, today was the day for my monthly outdoor challenge. This happens on the 16th of each month when two of Owners' dice are rolled, one dice decides what type of outdoor challenge i need to complete and the other the location for the challenge. This morning the first dice to be rolled was the location dice. It determined that the challenge would take place inside our local supermarket. Next was the  nature of the challenge. That dice required that i was to wear nothing other than my long coat and lingerie. So there you had it, i would have to go to the supermarket dressed only in stockings, suspenders, knickers and bra with a long coat on top...oh, and shoes, obviously. The added impact of Covid-19 meant that i would at least be able to conceal my blushes behind a mask.

i left the house late-morning to complete my challenge, which i am pleased to say i managed to successfully pull off as, i hope, the following photos illustrate. i did have one moment of mild panic when, having unzipped my coat the zip then got stuck! For a few frantic seconds i thought i might not be able to do my coat back up again, however, luckily i managed to although after that moment all i dared risk, one photo already bagged, was a quick flash of my bra in case the zip stuck again.

Anyway, you can see how i got on below

in my lingerie and coat
with my coat done up

a quick bra flash
i should stress that this is not what i normally wear when i go out. This is me in my more usual outdoor attire when Owner and i went for a walk at the weekend.
out for a weekend stroll with Owner
i am already looking forward, albeit it a little nervously, to next month's outdoor challenge.


4 comments:

Sissy Kaaren said...

I left a lengthy comment here yesterday and I see the internet monsters must have eaten it up!!!!
Red is your color!!!! If I lived in Britain I would prowl all the markets looking for you....I'd help you fix that zipper just so I could pull it down and get at you!!!!
Just beautiful Pet....really just beautiful....words fail me!!!!
Kisses
Kaaren

Poppet Subslut said...

Awww thank you Kaaren, you will find me amongst the meat and two veg :)

p
x

La truie chiotte said...

Simply a big thumbs up

Poppet Subslut said...

Merci beaucoup La lope Allex

p
x