Thursday 26 August 2021

Poppet Almost Pops Out

Hello all. This is just a quick post to update on my trip to Valencia. It was a shorter visit in the end than had originally been planned as Owner was unwell and so i returned early to be with Her. However, i did manage to get to see a bit of Valencia and see my sister and my nephew.

i also made a bit of a discovery, which some of you might find slightly amusing. As mentioned in my previous post and comments although i did remain in chastity for my trip i did not travel en femme as i was staying with my sister and young nephew. i suspect she knows something about me anyway but i did not want to cause any disquiet for my nephew. This meant no make up for me for the duration of the trip. However, i was not completely in 'boy' mode....my shorts and knickers were women's ones as too were my swimming shorts. It was these swimming shorts that nearly caused me a slight embarrassment.

i have had these swimming shorts for many years and have worn them a few times to a swimming pool without any issue. They are colourful but nothing about them particularly screams out that i am wearing women's swim wear. The downside of them though is that they have no inner lining i.e. nothing to hold your 'bits' in place. What i quickly realised the first time i went down to the beach, however, was that when lying down or sitting on a beach chair it was all too easy for the bits hanging down from my locked clitty to be seen poking out from the inside leg of the shorts. i had to consciously position my legs so that i did not give anyone an accidental flash of my testicles or chastity device.

The following day i found a solution, this was to wear a pair of my black knickers underneath the shorts to ensure that everything was held in place and could not be seen. So this is what i did.  Wearing knickers underneath the swimming shorts meant i could sit on the beach, legs akimbo, without worrying about parts of my anatomy accidentally escaping into view.

There were no other untoward incidents on the trip and i was pleased to be able to return home to be reunited with Owner again, it is never nice to be separated from Her, especially when She is not well.

Below are a few pictures from the trip

Barrio El Cabanyal
Central Valencia
Central Valencia
Valencia beach near the port

i still had some days leave left when i got back to the UK so Owner and i were able to spend time together, including a lovely day yesterday spent visiting Greenwhich Park, which is only about a 30 minutes walk from where we live. Here we are, sat on a bench in the park watching the world go by and gossiping about people.

Owner and poppet
It is not long now until the two of us have our two week holiday together. We have not yet finally decided where we will be travelling to, it will either be to Finland or to Iceland, both countries we love. It is lovely to be able to start exploring the world again after so many months of forced confinement due to Covid.

4 comments:

Sissy Kaaren said...

You two are just so cute together!!!!
I'm so glad for you that you're able to travel together again and I look forward to seeing you in the pics you post of faraway lands!!!
Sigh....my wife always tells me we'll go someday when she's not so busy....
Kisses
Kaaren

Poppet Subslut said...

Aww thank you Kaaren. i do hope you and your wife are able to get away one day, i am sure you would have some wonderful adventures. So many sights to see and suck ;)

p
x

Anonymous said...

i echo Sissy Kaaren, Y/you make a lovely couple. Some nice buildings, looks peaceful. ;) balls dropping could have cause an uproar!

regards sissysteph

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks sissysteph and they could indeed!

p
x