Saturday 7 August 2021

New Lace Robe and Other Treats

A few weeks ago Owner bought me a beautiful black lace robe. It is gorgeous and i love to pad around the flat in it in the morning as i busy myself making breakfast. Owner said that She wanted to do a little photo shoot at home of me wearing it and so today, after we returned from doing some shopping, i stripped off my clothes, slipped on the robe and set about trying to pose for Her. Owner says that i have got better at posing, i am not so sure, but you can judge for yourself below.




Lounging about, barely dressed, was not my only treat of the day, far from it. Earlier this morning saw both of us completing our regular exercises. By the time we finished we were both quite sweaty. However, rather than head straight to the shower as She usually does Owner chose instead to strip off and briefly present Her breasts for me to suckle on.

Owner has the most wonderful breasts and i sucked and licked them enthusiastically, relishing the soft, salty taste of Her. It is not often that i am allowed to savour and worship Her body and it didn't take long before my little clit started to throb contentedly inside its cage. i licked and lapped like the truly happy pet i was (and am) before Owner brought a halt to proceedings and headed off to have Her shower leaving me with the taste of Her fresh sweat in my mouth and the happy memory of being allowed to taste and suckle on Her, however briefly.

Later in the day Owner administered my weekly caning, leaving me throbbing for entirely different reasons as She struck my bottom and the backs of my thighs with Her cane.

Knickers down and skirt up just after my caning
Tomorrow we are both headed out to a gallery to see a photography exhibition and then later i will be preparing and serving Owner a candle lit dinner - i hope that She likes it. Apart from that it will be a case of catching up on my chores and trying not to get too excited as i remember how wonderful Her skin tasted this morning. i am lucky beyond words to have such a wonderful Owner and to have been allowed to suckle on Her wonderfully pert breasts.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Owner & happypet,

a nice lounging girly item, looks lovely. Salty treats always nice, a slave always ready to be of service no matter clean or dirty.

love

sissysteph

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks sissysteph and agree with you about salty treats

p
x

La truie chiotte said...

I completely agree .
You know how to take very sexy poses!

Anonymous said...

You seem to get caned a lot. Is it for behavior correction?

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks La lope Allex, i try :) However, all credit must go to Owner as the photographer.

Anonymous - a weekly caning is good for me and something Owner enjoys administering

p
x