Saturday 1 April 2023

Owners Big Day

Today is my beautiful Owner's birthday, happy birthday gorgeous! We are now both the same age again after a short period of time when She was a a year younger than i am. Owner is just recently returned from a trip to Rome with a friend and so has requested a quiet weekend for us both. Sadly, i have to scoot off for a few days tomorrow to help my dad but She and i will at least get to spend most of Her special weekend together.

The day started with me snuggled up to Her in bed and wishing Her a happy birthday before i slipped out from under the covers to make Her breakfast and put out Her presents. i baked Her a birthday cake yesterday but unfortunately, although apparently very tasty (lemon), my presentation skills let me down just a tad!

Cake on a cheeseboard...wait, what? A cheeseboard!
 My other gifts for Owner included a weekend trip to Berlin, which we will be taking in early May to escape the madness that will be the King's coronation. We have been to Berlin before but that was many, many years ago. It is a great city and we are both looking forward to returning.i also got Her this print from Dark Strokes Art which reminded me of the two of us. It is actually a tarot card design. 

Owner was into tarot cards before She met me whereas i find them a bit scary. i love the design. Owner is the person who gives me strength and who looks after me and guides me. i imagine myself as the gagged figure sitting at Owner's feet.

My final gift, and one that Owner has already put to use on a number of occasions, is one that i may live to regret getting Her. It is an electro zapper device called a tazapper electro wand that fizzes and zaps when it discharges an electric shock.

Owner is already describing it as Her magic 'Harry Potteresque' device and i can see what She means. i have a feeling i might be getting zapped quite regularly

Meanwhile, yesterday evening Owner set about my bottom with Her little red whip, turning it a lovely shade of stripey pink before then taking a riding crop to my nipples. Happy days!

whipped bottom

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your beautiful wife poppet I’ve never been to Germany enjoy I’ve ordered 2 new dresses more panties and training buttplugs and a 7” pink dildo I’m getting more and more into this now I’m very happy
Big kisses Mary Jane x

vanessachaland said...

Happy B-Day to her. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you Mary Jane. Germany is a great place should you ever get a chance to visit. i am delighted to read that things are going well for you.

p
x

Thank you Vanessa.

p
x

sissie billie said...

Dear P,

very best wishes from the Luff house to Owner.

I've pointed out the new toy that you've given Owner, and she has just given me a smile and asked if I should consider getting one for her. I have politely declined but She seems all rather taken with the idea.

Enjoy your trip to Germany, I love the place, I had a really good 12 months working out there.

I like the idea and logic of the print, it does fit quite nicely for you two. I do like giving gifts that have some thought behind them.

billie xxx

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks billie, I shall relay your best wishes to Owner. She seems to enjoy the tazapper judging from how She has been chasing me around the flat and zapping me with it.

Yes, we both love Germany too. Looking forward to returning to Berlin, has been a while. Owner has already lined up some sex shops She wants to visit 😀

P
x