Saturday 29 April 2023

April Be Gone

Well, what a frustrating month April has been. Don't get me wrong, nothing awful happened, it is just that Owner and i have ended up spending far too long apart and some of my usual activities have gone to pot.

We both spend some time in Spain together for Easter but then Owner stayed on for an additional week to catch-up with friends and family (whilst working from Her parents apartment) whereas i had to return home to work. This was quickly followed by me disappearing down to Devon in the West of England to help my Dad get set-up to move into a new retirement flat. However, for various reasons i ended up needing to head west again this week to help him out a bit more. So i was down in Devon, hundreds of miles away from Owner in London.

The good news is that throughout this period i have kept-up with both my daily Spanish studies and also my daily exercise regime, not that the latter seems to yet have had any noticeable impact upon my waistline! i can also truthfully report that all the time i was at home, including whilst Owner was away, i kept up with all of my daily cleaning tasks and chores. i even managed to get one of the outstanding bigger jobs finished that Owner had set for me, namely to overhaul our little 'garden' at the front of our building.

the 'garden' mid-overhaul
It also goes without saying that i have been in chastity throughout (i actually can't remember when i was last out of chastity - i think it was sometime late spring/early summer '22).

However, our routine of weekly canings/beatings haven't happened, and these normally happen each week irrespective of whether or not i have done anything 'wrong' - they are just a physical reminder that Owner is in charge.  i also have not been tasked with any weekday activities or challenges to complete. On the plus side, it has been weeks since i was last zapped or tortured with one of Her electrical devices :)

The good news though is that normality should now be returning. Touch wood i will not have to unexpectedly dash off to Devon and although we have some time abroad coming up, Berlin and then Finland, both are trips we are taking together rather than apart. In fact, both promise to be great fun.

In addition, this past month has shown that even when outside life and demands intervene and intrude, as inevitably at times they do, i can still maintain my core routines of household tasks, study and exercise that help me to become a better wife to Owner. In fact as a little sign from Her of appreciation for me last night She took me out for some drinks in a local bar to help me unwind and relax from what has been quite a stressful period trying to sort things out for my dad.

the first of a few pints of cider and rum and cokes (for Owner) last night
Oh and Owner also gifted me a glass of Her finest beverage for breakfast last weekend
me with my favourite drink - Owners piss
So, farewell April. It is almost time for you to bow out and then for us to say hello to May and to adventures in Berlin and then in Finland which are to come.

2 comments:

vanessachaland said...

Aprils gone? Damn. I really got to get one of those...whatchamacallits...calendars. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Yeah, they are pretty helpful if you couple one with your sundial :)

p
x