Saturday 30 September 2023

What News Poppet?

This is just a quick update to reassure readers that all is well. We still have builders in at home and so are de-camped in temporary accommodation around the corner until we are able to return home.

Owner took me out for some drinks and people watching after work yesterday, which was very enjoyable. i love getting to hang out with Her. She also bought me a long black, off-the-shoulder dress and opera gloves in which to perform the 'Put the blame on mame' scene from Gilda She has requested from me. i will be performing that for Owner this weekend and will update readers on how my little show went in the next post.

Meantime, i hope everyone is well. Take care.


2 comments:

vanessachaland said...

Home renovations can be stressful, frustrating, costly and taxing. The whole life balance and routine gets interrupted...I feel for you. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Vanessa

p
x