Monday 2 October 2023

Put The Blame On....

Each month Owner likes to have me treat Her to a performance of one sort or another. Some months it is a strip-tease or burlesque act, others it is the recreation of a particular scene from a movie. The common factor is that each is chosen by Owner and presented to me in the form of a written instruction. i then generally (depending on what else we might have on that month) have about a fortnight in which to complete the requested performance.

Back in the middle of September Owner requested that i perform the scene in which Rita Hayworth performs 'Put the blame on mame' from the film Gilda. Owner bought me a pair of long, opera-style gloves and a tight (perhaps a little too tight) black dress with a full thigh slit for me to wear for my performance. It was an opportunity for me to try and channel 1940s diva-style. i am not sure i quite hit the mark but it was fun to do and Owner seemed happy with my little show.

Below are some still shots followed by the video itself

try not to notice the stomach!
flashing some thigh

And now for the performance itself

You can see Ms Hayworth in the original here.

My little show rounded off what was a very enjoyable sunday. Owner took me out for lunch to a Turkish restaurant nearby. The food was delicious and the trip out was a good excuse to wear a new pair of jeans and trainers that Owner got for me recently. i normally wear skinny jeans but these ones are wide-leg as you can see

new jeans and trainers

Then after lunch we pootled over to Greenwich to have a nosey around the market. Whilst we were there Owner bought me the most beautiful pair of casual boots. i love them! What do you think? i think they're pretty funky

So, all in we have had a very enjoyable day. i hope yours has been equally splendid.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Poppet, nice shoes, if you change the black dress to a mini dress then you have a sexy gothic outfit👍🏽❤️

Herman

Anonymous said...

Lovely dress poppet your hair is looking lovely as well have a great weekend Mary Jane xx

Poppet Subslut said...

Belated thanks Herman and Mary Jane, i am glad you both liked the outfit.

Owner has just told me how She wants me to entertain Her next, performing 5 mins of ballet. This could be hilarious!

p
x