Saturday 13 July 2024

A Belly Dance Special

A few weeks ago Owner set me the challenge of performing a belly dance for Her and making Her a Turkish meal. Well, this lunchtime was the moment when it all came together as i danced a little dance for Owner having first prepared Her a Turkish feasts. A delight for all of Her senses 😂.

i made Owner a couple of vegetarian dishes, including a tomato and aubergine cold stew, a lentil salad, some baked halloumi and olives. i even made some flat bread. i was busy in the kitchen this morning!

Owner had permitted me to purchase a little belly dance wrap-around skirt and wrist bands, all accessorized with pretty little golden medallions that tinkled when i moved. i researched some music on line and found some online belly dance routines, which i then tried to incorporate into my lunchtime performance. The results? Well, see for yourself.

Here i am all ready to start my routine:

Here's the food i prepared:

And here's the performance itself:

Owner expressed Herself to be delighted by performance and the meal i had prepared.

Earlier in the day She had served me with a wonderful full glass of Her piss for me to have with my breakfast. It was a lovely way to start the weekend.

Earlier in the week Owner had also set me a few challenges, one of which was to do some Russian twist exercises for Her whilst wearing 20 mini pegs attached to my little clit. Owner had great fun playing with some of the camera effects on my phone as She documented my efforts


It has been a very productive week. Although i have been very busy at work i have kept on top of all of my chores and tasks. That said, there are a couple of entries into my punishment log. One for not remembering to ensure Owners' glass of water was topped up and the other for failing to have correctly packed the lunch i prepared for Her to take to work in Her bag.

This afternoon i will be starting on some decorating at home, Owner wants the whole flat to be redecorated. If i am lucky i might also receive a spanking from Owner before getting to spend some time relaxing in Her wonderful company.

Overall, it has been a good week and an excellent start to the weekend. i truly am lucky to get to share my life with Owner and to serve and entertain Her as i do.

2 comments:

vanessachaland said...

A dancing mouthwhore that can cook...impressive. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Vanessa. i do pretty much all of the cooking at home. It is something i have learnt to do and that i have come to love. Owner has also come to expect it of me although She is a better cook than i am.

i am not a brilliant cook but i enjoy trying new things. i also love to bake and make salads and soups.

If i prepare something that turns out to be a bit of a dud Owner will very quickly let me know. There are always consequences for me when that happens. Thankfully, such instances are quite rare.

p
x